Menu Music For Gran Turismo SPORT/7

• Thread starter TayeezSA
  • 309 comments
@Carl the Sloth , I really enjoy Spiral Structure from Enthusia, very lively and ready to race beat to it. I picked up Enthusia recently and it has been a joy. Nice menu soundtracks in that game I say

@glassjaw that Colour Film though :drool: that should be like the initial song that plays when you enter GT7 for the first time with message banner appearing when the beat drops saying "Welcome to Gran Turismo 7, Ready to begin The Real Driving Simulator?" 👍

In my opinion, menu music for GT7 should be like GT5's menu music. I thought GT5's menu music was awesome. But GT6 however, has less, and more boring menu music.

Ratatat

Ratatat

Ratatat

I'm only sticking with one artist/group/musician/orchestra which is why I have more than a little to say.

Quite a bit of their music seems to suit the theme for GT being that RATATAT-TAT are instrumental and feature calm, mellow tunes. The other stuff they have is like, WHHHAAAAT?! Just so many layers of sounds that lead to the culmination of a story told through the minds of two instrumental geniuses. Pursuit of Happiness was there "breakout" song with Kid Cudi, but it's only a taste of what they've created.

They had a couple chill songs during those transition scenes in "Knocked Up"; "Tropicana", it would be perfect for menu music.

"Cherry" - starts off calm, comes up strong and cools down (example of what wouldn't fit for menu music due to inconsistency)

"Flynn" - Short and good for menu music

"Black Heroes" - EEE-nough said

The first 35 seconds would make have a pretty decent My Home/Garage Theme, or GT Auto Theme that is reminiscent of the Bass-heavy tones of the first 3 games.

Last edited:
......This.
A brilliant tribute to a brilliant mption picture, produced by the great Quincy Jones and performed by Herbie Hancock. Enough said.

I finished watching Ping Pong The Animation today and the guy that composed the whole soundtrack feels like he deserves a place in GT. Kensuke Ushio is his name I believe.

I mean have a listen to my 2 favourites from the show. The pace and style of music could match up well for anticipation music like in a race menu.

This is for the touge section menu of the game :D That's if GT ever gets Touge

I loved listening to this song when it come out. Needs a place in GT.

New Car Dealership along with Gallery View and Track Selection

The menu music , especially jazz and techno, are what makes GT. I hope they keep that the same. Please no GT3 Snoop Dog. More of Kemmei please!!!!

Some local South African flavour would be pretty nice.

I suppose for GT to keep up with Modern Times so Lounge House would be perfect and fitting.

I don't know why, but I find this better to use in Arcade Mode than "Tour De France 2003 (WipEout Edit)".

"Kalau Wastelands" by Junkie XL (from Quantum Redshift)

They need to bring this back:

Some sort of remix would be nice, but this was one of the best main menu music in GT4

Or this:

Last edited:
This soundtrack is mostly known by the GTR2/Project Cars players.
Use this soundtrack in a special endurance race menu?/Credits for completing all races in it?

Back