Merry Miatas Holiday Series Wednesday Nights

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 802 comments
UPDATED GRID: 15 OF 27 DRIVERS SIGNED SO FAR! Let's send this series out on a bang and get all 27 drivers!
Confirmation is now open for week 6, the final week for the series. We have a great fight going on for the overall lead, so these races will be very crucial to those drivers competing.
Confirmation will remain open until 8:00pm EST / 7:00pm CST, Wednesday 1/8/20. Please be sure to confirm your attendance by then.
Thank you! If you enjoyed running this series, head on over to the GR4 thread and sign up for that, if you havent already. Same bat-night, same bat-time. (Only some of you will get that LOL).

MMS.jpg

Can relate. There’s so many leagues. I just say I’ll be there and eventually figure out what the heck I’m doing later.
Lol I know there's a race idk what we are racing but once I see the lobby up I'm normally good to go. You would think the guy who made the calander would remember what races are what day but nope not me! Gotta love it!

Lol I know there's a race idk what we are racing but once I see the lobby up I'm normally good to go. You would think the guy who made the calander would remember what races are what day but nope not me! Gotta love it!
There used to be a pinned thread that listed every series currently running and organized it by day and time. Would be great if that could be brought back.

Does the Gr.4 sign up sheet need to be filled out for the Miata race on wednesday the 8th, or just chime in here?
Actually, since it's the last race of that series, maybe I should stay outta the way/race...

View attachment 879864

UPDATED GRID: 18 OF 27 DRIVERS SIGNED SO FAR! Let's send this series out on a bang and get all 27 drivers!
Confirmation is open for week 6, the final week for the series. We have a great fight going on for the overall lead, so these races will be very crucial to those drivers competing.
Confirmation will remain open until 8:00pm EST / 7:00pm CST, Wednesday 1/8/20. Please be sure to confirm your attendance by then.
Thank you! If you enjoyed running this series, head on over to the GR4 thread and sign up for that, if you haven't already.

Back