Merry Miatas Holiday Series Wednesday Nights

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 802 comments

Attachments

• 562D701C-A307-4544-884C-6969777E54C6.jpeg
    562D701C-A307-4544-884C-6969777E54C6.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 15
This pie chart shows that JD is in fact NOT whooping PA's a$$. I am confused because I read some spoilers on this series in the earlier posts that said he WAS going to whoop up on PA.

Can somebody confirm this? Is this pie chart accurate?
Lol yeah that was before I drove the Miata lesson learned Moby lesson learned!

UHhc
This pie chart shows that JD is in fact NOT whooping PA's a$$. I am confused because I read some spoilers on this series in the earlier posts that said he WAS going to whoop up on PA.

Can somebody confirm this? Is this pie chart accurate?

I can confirm on said spoiler

Lol yeah that was before I drove the Miata lesson learned Moby lesson learned!

Maybe....and I mean just maybe. Maybe PA is rigging the system somehow. He does run this show after all. I bet Nick is receiving a dollar in the mail from an unknown source in Pennsylvania at seasons end.

I am no conspiracy theorist or anything. Just saying it should be looked into. For scientific reasons.

JW! CONFIRM THIS CHIT!!

Maybe....and I mean just maybe. Maybe PA is rigging the system somehow. He does run this show after all. I bet Nick is receiving a dollar in the mail from an unknown source in Pennsylvania at seasons end.

I am no conspiracy theorist or anything. Just saying it should be looked into. For scientific reasons.

JW! CONFIRM THIS CHIT!!

Pa attempted to rig it but our data guy can't remember to fix the grid orders soooo no rigging has been done at this time.

Back