Merry Miatas Holiday Series Wednesday Nights

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 802 comments
It was a different type of racing there for sure turn one was key and what I kept noticing was everyone was driving in very deep and washing up to the wall. By braking earlier for turn one I was able to get back to the gas quicker and cut under the guys pushing to the wall. The track itself shouldn't be the problem. Corey and myself went back and fourth probably 30 times or more without incident so the issue isnt really not being able to pass it's doing it wisely being craftful instead of trying to bully people out of the way.

yeah but ghost lapped cars takes away from actually learning your place on track. I don't think ghost lapped cars will help anybody in the long run.

Plus, how the hell is somebody going to take JW out if they are ghosted. I was waiting on him to lap me. Lol

It was an amazing season for sure I'm just glad to finally get a championship under my belt so onto the next one.

Speaking of roval/ovals while it is fresh...
Season 7 Schedule:
  • Laguna Seca 12:00 ToD 13 laps
  • Blue Moon Bay: Infield A II 10:30 ToD 16 laps
  • Northern Isle Speedway 21:00 ToD 75 laps
  • Autodromo De Interlagos 13:45 ToD 12 laps
  • Willow Springs: Big Willow 17:30 ToD 15 laps
  • Blue Moon Speedway (Gr3 Cars) 13:00 ToD 28 laps
  • Willow Springs: Streets of Willow 21:00 ToD 17 laps
  • Mount Panorama 17:00 ToD 9 laps
Thoughts on N Isle & Blue Moon Speedway for this series? Especially if the participation is as packed as the Miatas series has been..

Separately, congrats @Jw_wk1010. To all the ARL BOD, I had a great time running this series and really am looking forward to the Gr 4 fun. Thanks for the fun!:cheers:

Thoughts on N Isle & Blue Moon Speedway for this series? Especially if the participation is as packed as the Miatas series has been..

Separately, congrats @Jw_wk1010. To all the ARL BOD, I had a great time running this series and really am looking forward to the Gr 4 fun. Thanks for the fun!:cheers:
Not a bad idea I like it!

The track itself shouldn't be the problem. Corey and myself went back and fourth probably 30 times or more without incident so the issue isnt really not being able to pass it's doing it wisely being craftful instead of trying to bully people out of the way.

That’s what I’m talking about. I felt like I had no choice BUT to drive into one deep. Felt like if I broke at my normal point, I was either going to get run over, or someone would dive in deep, wash up into me and use me as a wall or I have to back out and loose position so I don’t get destroyed.

If you asked me if I enjoyed the race. My answer, hell no. In the main I got took out early due to someone else’s mistake got damage and forced to pit and go lap down. Then a few laps later, while a lap down, in a pack of lead lap cars and another lap down car, someone decided it would be wise on lap 15 to go 3 wide into turn one...... like really..... your in 15th and your gonna go 3 wide for 14th spot with lead lap cars mixed in. I tried to block the move but was too late. Ended up piled up, but at least I’m sure I saved a lead lap car from getting destroyed.....

There are special regulations for those 2 tracks. Most importantly is light damage for the main race

It was an amazing season for sure I'm just glad to finally get a championship under my belt so onto the next one.

While congrats are in order for your championship win, I have to inform you that your win has been way over shadowed by the fact that we all heard Katie(@Mrs Neutty) drop a huge F-bomb last night. That made the night special. I think we can all agree on that.

While congrats are in order for your championship win, I have to inform you that your win has been way over shadowed by the fact that we all heard Katie(@Mrs Neutty) drop a huge F-bomb last night. That made the night special. I think we can all agree on that.
Everyone has been saying that but I heard fricken. (No she didn’t pay me off, nor am I saying this cause she’s my wife.)

Everyone has been saying that but I heard fricken. (No she didn’t pay me off, nor am I saying this cause she’s my wife.)

Ahhh but you didn't state that she hasn't threatened your life. OVER RULED!!!!!

F-Bomb still stands. There are many witnesses.

It’s true! It was “I hit the frickin wall” ha. And I don’t pay him off or threaten his life:) just now saw all this, so thank you for sticking up for me babe!

Confirmations are open. QUALLY STARTS AT 8:45 EASTERN. RACING STARTS AT 9pm!

CONFIRMATION FORM *NEW TO ARL

if your name is not in the form please post in here your intent to race!

January 9 2020 1. South Inner Loop - Redbull Standard (NOT Tuned) (60 Laps)
TOD - 18:00 Twighlight.

Back