Merry Miatas Holiday Series Wednesday Nights

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 802 comments
Happy Thanksgiving ARL Drivers! Posted below are the results from last nights races. Exciting new elimination format looks like its going to be a blast! Good luck to everyone this season!
(I will work on the complete stats and data and get that posted later this weekend).

ARLMMSR.jpg

ARLMMSP.jpg

I guess you were right about the sticky softs @PApunk924 That was an intense 20 laps of pushing hard. I was having an awesome battle for 8th with Jw coming through to make it that much more intense. Then kinda slipped up and got pressured by grandpas money and blew it!!! Good hard and clean racing from stelephant, Raul and grandpas money!!! Loved it even though my eesult suffered in the end! Happy thanksgiving everyone, stay safe out there!!!

I guess you were right about the sticky softs @PApunk924 That was an intense 20 laps of pushing hard. I was having an awesome battle for 8th with Jw coming through to make it that much more intense. Then kinda slipped up and got pressured by grandpas money and blew it!!! Good hard and clean racing from stelephant, Raul and grandpas money!!! Loved it even though my eesult suffered in the end! Happy thanksgiving everyone, stay safe out there!!!

it is a really nice series, I loved it, good tigth racing and great racers. very clean. happy hollydays over there. meanwhile i will work as usual over here.

Agreed. Lots of fun battling for N position.

Didn’t matter which one. Was a lot of fun. Until I hit the cone thinking I would punt it, but instead it punted me!

Back