Metal Gear 2

• Thread starter dazGT3
  • 9 comments
March 8th in the UK, but it will be worth the wait. You are getting a second DVD in a sort of "Special edition" version of the game.

The full list of DVD content is as follows:

The Making of Metal Gear Solid 2 - A specially created one-hour documentary created by French TV channel Fun TV. The feature boasts extensive interviews with Hideo Kojima who talks about his hopes for the game and explains what his intentions for key scenes in the game were via subtitled clips.

Production Notes - This rare insight into the final moments of the game's development was originally written by Geoff Keighley for GameSpot, enough said.

Artwork Gallery - A collection of early character sketches and preliminary drawings from the Kojima's archives.

Biographies - Extensive histories of the numerous artists, programmers and development team members responsible for Metal Gear Solid 2.

The DVD will also include a version of the game's manual and instructions, plus a number of MGS2 TV spots and trailers from around the world.

Write this down, because its history in the making...

The UK gamers are actually getting the better form of MGS2 over the US gamers.

Don't know about everyone else, but I could have waited a couple of extra months for the extra stuff to be included in the US version.

Originally posted by dazGT3
Thanks, I all ready got the money, mgs2 sounds cool. is it out in the good old USA

If that is a question, yes it is out in the usa:) been out since november here.

Is it definately worth buying do you think. I hated MGS1, until i actually played on it, and then i was hooked. :cheeburga

Originally posted by dazGT3
Is it definately worth buying do you think. I hated MGS1, until i actually played on it, and then i was hooked. :cheeburga

I liked it, although, we didnt get all the goodies like you and the japanese are getting:) so yours will prollly be better than ours.

Just for the interactivity, its worth it:D

Originally posted by CloneHead
Is the game as short as the first one??

It can bee, but if you spend time playing around wiht everything, they it will be longer.

My first time through took like 15 hours, watch all movies, cutscenes, stuff like that.

I mean, ANY hour long doc. is hard to sit through, and this is about a GAME! If you ask me, I'd only get the game, I don't need the manual on DVD, because then you can't read it while you play the game!

Latest Posts

Back