**CLOSED** See the new thread: Michelin Pilot GS Sprint Challenge presented by SnailFinished 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 545 comments
I saw a post in some thread here that reducing the lobby to 12 entries fixed their issue, fwiw.
I saw that too. Ridiculous that it has to be that way. I could understand if they experimented with 20 or 24 car grids and stability was achieved at the original 16, but in its current state on the supposed powerful ps5...Ridiculous.

Hope everyone has been well. Been busy myself. Wrapping up my basement renovation, and more time available to race is coming.

Also, quality time with the wife and kids has been great. Been busy doing weekend trips and get togethers with friends as well.

Also, started a local 4th Gen Camaro car club for this season...now just lookiorward to the warmer months.

Anyway, I was watching the Michelin Pilot Challenge stream on Youtube from Daytona, and a refernece was made to this documentary on Amazon Prime that follows Frank Depew and the Urban Grid Camaro. If you have Prime, have a look. Great watch.

Hey I’m watching Rookie Season. Check it out now on Prime Video!

Lastly, I have been keeping eyes open on GT7 progress in regards to lobby lag, and still appears to have issues everytime I jump into lobbies....so still not quite eager to kivk anything off. Hope to catch up with some of you again soon.

Chris

Last edited:
Hope everyone has been well. Been busy myself. Wrapping up my basement renovation, and more time available to race is coming.

Also, quality time with the wife and kids has been great. Been busy doing weekend trips and get togethers with friends as well.

Also, started a local 4th Gen Camaro car club for this season...now just lookiorward to the warmer months.

Anyway, I was watching the Michelin Pilot Challenge stream on Youtube from Daytona, and a refernece was made to this documentary on Amazon Prime that follows Frank Depew and the Urban Grid Camaro. If you have Prime, have a look. Great watch.

Hey I’m watching Rookie Season. Check it out now on Prime Video!

Lastly, I have been keeping eyes open on GT7 progress in regards to lobby lag, and still appears to have issues everytime I jump into lobbies....so still not quite eager to kivk anything off. Hope to catch up with some of you again soon.

Chris
Lobbies have gotten a lot better with being stable and seems only certain guys tend to lag more then others compared too everyone car being jumpy,
Car clubs and groups are fun, I’m part of second gen crv group, kinda a cult following for older Hondas especially with Manual ones.

Big update inbound. I will be doing so online testing after the update to see/verify the stability of online lobbies after the update. As Harry and others have mentioned, it does appear that lobbies are smooth if segregated to ps5 users only. I will be opening a poll to see who has upgraded to the ps5, and who would be interested in kicking a series off again. If the numbers are decent, I will consider preparations. Stay tuned, and see you around.

This Series thread is closed:
See the link below for the new updated series Thread and Details

Back