Michelle Broke Up With Me, How Do I Get Her Back?

I Was In SF And I Wanted To Visit Michelle, And When I Got There, The Game Said Something Like "You Casanova! Now She Broke Up With You!" So I Went To Driving School And She Wasn't There! So I Searched For Here House (I Found It) And I Blew Up Her Monster Truck! Then I Knew That She Doesn't Fix Your Car Anymore! What Do I Do To Get Her Back?!?!? :irked: 👎 :irked: 👎

Ahh HAHA! That sucks. A GF has never broke up with me yet. I have Michelle at 100%. Next I want to get 100% on whoever the first GF is(I havent played SA in months so I forgot her name) so that I can get the PIMP suit.

Really? I thought they were only gone if you killed them somehow.
Don't they refuse to date you if you no longer fulfill their requirements (to skinny, to muscley, no sex appeal, etc)? Try fixing that and see if she still shoots you down.

CARLOVER96
I Was In SF And I Wanted To Visit Michelle, And When I Got There, The Game Said Something Like "You Casanova! Now She Broke Up With You!" So I Went To Driving School And She Wasn't There! So I Searched For Here House (I Found It) And I Blew Up Her Monster Truck! Then I Knew That She Doesn't Fix Your Car Anymore! What Do I Do To Get Her Back?!?!? :irked: 👎 :irked: 👎

Have ya collected all oysters yet? If you have`m all, Michelle, Barbara, Katie, & Helena will love CJ no matter what he looks like or how he`s dressed. 👍 It may not bring her back, but who knows? 💡

If I have the ones where they lets you get out of Jail for free, or the hospital for free and not lose your weapons, if they break up with you, will you still get that wonderful feature?

Sorry if that sentence makes no sense and is like 5 run-on sentences...

I don't know, but you can try for yourself, kill the GF, then get busted or wasted and see if you still have your weapons. Then just reload the game so you still have your GF.

Latest Posts

Back