mid-engine challenge

• Thread starter neuby
  • 19 comments
Maybe you could 'fight fire with fire,' buy your own GT40......Or you could just wreck 'im and keep on going! 😈
But of course, that last isn't a very sportsmanlike tactic. You can win the Chrysler Phaeton in one of the other series. That's a pretty hardcore MR car.

you have to modify an Acura NSX Type S Zero to the max (or within the hp max for the race) then race it on the third track, i think it is Red Rock

you will win a Race-modified GT40- you can't lose and it is worth 250,000 :eek:

you two might be fighting the entire time for the finish:Poke: but if you don't spin out and floor it on the straights, you should prospere

Originally posted by Trailer01
Maybe you could 'fight fire with fire,' buy your own GT40......Or you could just wreck 'im and keep on going! 😈
But of course, that last isn't a very sportsmanlike tactic. You can win the Chrysler Phaeton in one of the other series. That's a pretty hardcore MR car.

...trouble is: YOU can't use the GT40 due to the HP-limit on the race! but why the computer can use it is a riddle to me! sometimes you might get lucky though, and the (computer) GT-40 won't be in the race at all! that's how I won it!

Go to the convertible car cup. Win the race at Trial Mtn. You will receive a [R]Concept Car LM edition.
It is considered a MR car and will kick the GT40 in the MR race at RR Valley straight to the curb.

I'm pretty sure I did it with a modified MR-2.

The GT40 is hard to beat. The game puts the best driver in the world in it.

A goal in GT2 could be to drive the GT40 as well as the game does. You'd know you're pretty damn good.

Try the Ruf CTR or the other Ruf.
No one seems to consider them and is very competitive to the AI cars.
Good luck.
rpm_flag.gif

[marquee]Misnblu[/marquee]

The Viper is one of the best cars made. Period. You may have personal preferences (like the way I prefer to drive Japanese cars most of the time) but you can't dispute the facts.

Back