Mid-Field Raceway Lap Times For 716 Cars!

11182164_10204779947444189_8354420846228049157_n.jpg

1:18 in the Superautobacs MR2! Note: Chase cam view for identification purposes only :sly:

Also, the Wedssport Celica is barely faster. Only a tenth or two.

Last edited:
Tested:

1:20.404 - 483 - Oullim Motors Spirra Prototype '04
1:29.914 - 388 - Renault R5 Turbo '80

I forgot how great the Renault feels to drive. I'm going to customize it now.

Fully tuned it has a maximum of 344 hp, 261 ft-lbs, and 848 kg with 508 pp. Detuned to 500 pp and given a track like Tsukuba or maybe Suzuka East, it might have a good shot of beating much more powerful cars.

Last edited:
There aren't many cars left that I want to test :indiff::guilty::sly:

I wonder if you would be interested in testing any of the following cars. I have been testing these for possible future Tuned VS Super Cars events :)

Ford GT '06
HPA Motorsports FT565 twin turbo '07
AEM S2000 *
Blitz Dunlop ER34 SKYLINE '07 *
HKS CT230R '08
Mine's BNR34 Skyline Base '06
Nissan GT-R SpecV '09
Nissan GT-R Black edition

(* it's a drift tune so careful throttle or TCS=1 needed)

Thanks 👍

Last edited:
My method:

1) Purchase car from dealership
2) Equip Comfort Softs if not already equipped
3) Go to Test Drive in the Garage
4) ABS1, Grip Low, Manual Transmission

Sorry but I think this is the unrealistic one. Set Grip REAL instead of Low, IIRC. REAL is the realistic one, the one that makes you spin depending on how you touch the kerbs, or makes you slip a lot when on the grass, stuff like that. If you set it to low, all of those effects seem fake.

Sorry but I think this is the unrealistic one. Set Grip REAL instead of Low, IIRC. REAL is the realistic one, the one that makes you spin depending on how you touch the kerbs, or makes you slip a lot when on the grass, stuff like that. If you set it to low, all of those effects seem fake.

But if you rarely/never touch the grass or curbs, it doesn't have much of an effect on anything. You shouldn't be touching the grass anyway. Watch some of my replays, you'll see in 99% of them I don't touch grass.

But if you rarely/never touch the grass or curbs, it doesn't have much of an effect on anything. You shouldn't be touching the grass anyway. Watch some of my replays, you'll see in 99% of them I don't touch grass.
But still you toch kerbs, because you usually have to if you try run on the limit and try to use all the width of the track.

I do my testing same way, except TCS/ABS =0 and I do the oil change...

I understand using the Grip Low setting offline. I always just forget to change it to Real. So it is too much hassle and causes issues when I have to think if I used it or not. Online I use Real Grip.

Run a best lap with Grip Low and again with Grip Real and let me know how much touching the curbs affects the lap time. Hit the curb wrong with Grip Low and it can still screw you up, especially the raised curb on the outside of Turn 1. This is just the way I choose to do it. It's hassle enough having to turn off TCS with every car. If there was a way to set TCS to 0 and Grip to Real permanently, I'd be all for it. Let's hope GT7 fixes this issue.

Is the GT2 easier to drive than the GT? I noticed it's a little heavier, and has a slightly smaller engine.
I think so, though the only time I found the GT difficult was when I got the game and put racing tyres on. :ill:
The downforce certainly helps.

Shakes a bit in the last corner of MFR, not as much as it does on Sierra.

I believe that when grip is set to low then the rubbered in line is not as grippy also compared to real grip, not only kerbs and grass. Although if every car is ran with the same room settings then it wont affect anything.

Back