Midfield Raceway

• Thread starter GTvsForza
  • 132 comments
-> As a >missing< tracks advocate, I am shocked that this track gets soo much love! I was expecting Grindelwald, SSR11, Red Rock, Complex String, or even Seattle! I did see this happening!

:dunce:

If PD managed to revamp Apricot Hill after being excluded from GT5, I don't see why they can't do the same with Midfield Raceway.

It looks like Pikes Peak and Midfield are the top votes in this forum. I'm surprised that Red Rock hasn't gotten a lot.

EDIT: Actually, Red Rock does have quite a lot of votes last time I checked.

I didn't only liked the track itself, the logo was looking damn good too :sly:

Midfield_raceway.jpg

This, aswell as Apricot Hill, i used to love racing round. Glad to have Apricot Hill back, but this one HAS to make a come back.

:gtpflag:

Midfield was one of my favorites from GT4. I would love to have it back in GT6 with weather and time changes.

What do you all think?

For some reason this is THE Gran Turismo track, it was there from the very first game all the way up to GT4, GT just does not feel like GT in its absence, proberbly the most important GT track in terms of legacy

For some reason this is THE Gran Turismo track, it was there from the very first game all the way up to GT4, GT just does not feel like GT in its absence, proberbly the most important GT track in terms of legacy

Trial Mountain...

High Speed Ring...

Grand Valley...

Deep Forest...

The more you consider saying what you're saying, the less and less true it becomes. However, with that said, although there are tracks which have been part of the series more continually, I like its blend of realism, fantasy and fun.

Just....give us our midfield.....First track I drove on in the TOMs castrol supra back on GT3,
Ahhh, the memories....

Tom

Back