Midfield Raceway

• Thread starter GTvsForza
  • 132 comments
The question is: What would Midfield look like if it makes a return? Would it remain the same as it was in GT4, or will it be refurbished like Apricot Hill?

I never truely cared for Midfield until it wasnt in GT5. It was a such a simple track with a wonderful rhythm.
Of all the missing tracks though, I miss El Capitan.

I watch videos from you tube and can believe how much graphic was updated between GT3 and GT4. GT4 track look so good and give more realistic look. :) I want this track so bad!

After giving it some thought, this track would be perfect for a Formula 3 circuit, touring cars, etc., as long as the grid is bunched up enough.

That is where PD can make or break the game; the AI needs to hold a candle to us, at least, if they include this course. It's not much fun for time trials and such, but if you open it up to a 16+ car grid with close racing, suddenly it becomes exciting.

Found a image that can be in the OP:
Tumblr_lslk8siw6a1qeyfrko1_500-1-.jpg

I don't understand why they dropped it, they have full rights to it and people loved it!?

id love to see an update where we can have some of our old favorite tracks like Midfield Raceway from GT2 Infineon Raceway sports car and stock car tracks as well as New York Seoul Central and Las Vegas Drag Strip as well

Found a image that can be in the OP:
Tumblr_lslk8siw6a1qeyfrko1_500-1-.jpg
Midfield was always a fun course. Couldn't quite get that first S-bend right, but it always felt fantastic going through the tunnel in Turn 3. And darting between those cliffs at the end of the lap before running downhill onto the front straight was just awesome.

As an aside, did you find that image on GT Wikia? If so, I'm honored. :) (You know, since I'm the founder and all.)

Midfield was always a fun course. Couldn't quite get that first S-bend right, but it always felt fantastic going through the tunnel in Turn 3. And darting between those cliffs at the end of the lap before running downhill onto the front straight was just awesome.

As an aside, did you find that image on GT Wikia? If so, I'm honored. :) (You know, since I'm the founder and all.)
Yes

Back