Midnight club

• Thread starter coolrules
  • 44 comments
i just completed midnight club!!! that last person ohh drove my patience up the wall  ahead the whole way then on the last stretch beat me .. mind you this only happened the once as i was so mad and kicked h** ass after the reason i done h** is if you have the game it will give away the end but if you want me to tell you what happens say in a reply and i will

I rented Midnight Club and just didn't get into it. Made it to third city (London?) but it didn't do it for me. I like Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero better. I finished it right before GT3 came out. Good thing, it would have been stuck on the shelf for a while!

It's good, you drive through Tokyo freeway traffic at night. When you find another racer, you can flash your hi-beams to challange them. When a race starts, you both get meters at the top of the screen and if you're behind or if you crash, your meter goes down. Once it's gone, you lose. You get $$$ that you can use to pimp out your car, the usual stuff (suspension, wheels, etc) and you can change the colour (RGB sliders), add decals, and body kits (skirts, front & back ends, HUGE freakin' spoilers!). The control isn't very realistic, lotsa drifting, but it sure is fun!

You might wanna rent it first, it's not for everyone. It starts to get tiring a bit toward the end... I still liked it, but I'm a pretty patient guy.

Back