Mikail Hizal (TRL_LIGHTNING) Interview: FIA GT Championship's 2018 European Champion

Just wanted to say my congrats to TRL_LIGHTNING on the result, you are one of the reasons I continue to play GT Sport and previous
GT games as always been impressed with your times and driving, hopefully one day I will get into the higher rosters but I still need a lot
more practice!

All his races were good, but that last one was something else. Almost felt like he got into the wrong hopper in an open lobby. Winning is one thing, but he was on a complete mission for that race.

Looking forward to World's. F1 has gotten so one-sided these last few races that I was a bit shocked when I realized exactly how much more I enjoyed watching the EU finals for GT. Makes me hope that the FIA expands support on this program and PD keeps delivering those great updates.

All his races were good, but that last one was something else. Almost felt like he got into the wrong hopper in an open lobby. Winning is one thing, but he was on a complete mission for that race.

Looking forward to World's. F1 has gotten so one-sided these last few races that I was a bit shocked when I realized exactly how much more I enjoyed watching the EU finals for GT. Makes me hope that the FIA expands support on this program and PD keeps delivering those great updates.

I hope FIA is watching these live events very closely.

@TRL LIGHTNING you know I have to post these here too!:lol::lol::lol:
breaking-news.png
LighningFuji.jpg
20181023_183431.jpg

And congratulations once more Alien!:cheers:

I'm really disapointed that those guys drive with this view instead of onboard view .. WTF ?

Blame PD, not all cars even have cockpit view and those that do have extremely limited views with nigh on pointless adjustability.

Back