Mini

• Thread starter rob
  • 16 comments
i use to own one years ago and i still think it is the most fun car in the world to drive, in my opinion nothing compares to it for driving enjoyment but being 6'3 i struggle to fit in one :lol: so thats the only downside for me

ive never driven a mini (or any car yet :rolleyes: ) but if sombody asked which mini i would have, id go for the 60s cooper type model anytime, cant stand that german mess i see ocasionaly now..

ok so the new ones supposed to be more comfortable etc, but its hardly mini is it.. more like large.
also, the old mini was probably not far of the best selling car of all time (or somthing). thats got to say somthing about it hasnt it?

ok ok .. so its not a german mess.. just a german mistake, should have go MG to make the new mini.

talking of MGs.. this is the car i WANT to get :D

Attachments

• zs180.jpg
    zs180.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 107
i also want this in GT4, and no im not obsessed with this car.. just going through a phase or somthing :P

Attachments

• mg000004.jpg
    mg000004.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 102
Originally posted by Will.c
also, the old mini was probably not far of the best selling car of all time (or somthing). thats got to say somthing about it hasnt it?

I think that title is held by the old Volkswagon Beetle, still not sure though...

I love the old Mini.
I used to drive an old Austin America, which is only a tiny bit bigger than a Mini. I loved that funny looking little beast.

Ive driven a Mini Clubman when I was about 11, for 20 metres :lol:

I like the 1275 GT Minis, they can go for big money here, ya know the ones with 2 gas tanks (I think they are called that). I think they were also a Bathurst special, Im not too sure

Attachments

• mini.jpg
    mini.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 83
Heh, when I was at school there used to be a guy with a turbocharged mini cooper. He used to bomb down the road at some insane speed, it even had a Bov. Old minis are cool, but i'd rather not have a crash in one, give me the german version for safety. :D

Does anybody know any websites for a body kit for the old mini? I know of www.zeemax.com but if anybody knows any others I would be very greatful.
Also if anybody has any suggestions on the old mini and what they would change if they had one, please post a reply.

I knew a guy who ran a 1275cc Mini (not sure of the spec, although it ran Minilite knock-off wheels). That car was dirty big fun to drive - when you only take up half a lane, it changes apexs and lines through corners completely!

Originally posted by bigwhlkid
they VW Bettle was and is the record holder for most cars sold.

Not any more, the Golf over took it a couple of years ago

My mates brother was trashing a mini that wasnt road worthy round a quarry (gravel) and it kept on going till the g/box fell out :lol:

Back