Votes: 49 42.2%
  • Gr.4

Votes: 38 32.8%
  • other?

Votes: 29 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quick Update to my tuning career :)

I am currently planning to revamp the Main Site here in this thread.
-That includes: New Style/Layout - cleaner
-I am planning more how do i setup cars, I am planning to do more streams during my setup creations.
-I also planning to update most setups step by step(Gearbox)
-I also have many setups for Gr.4 Gr.3 cars made, step by step i am going to add them here.

It would be nice, if you enjoing my setups, to follow me on my Youtube Channel, Discord and here on GT Planet. (links in my signature)

With all spoken, I am sorry, that I was a bit short lately and I hope we go through the future setup'ed togheter.

PS:
Please write here in the thread, for which cars you would like to see setups in the future, I am going to write down a todo list and work it down the best I can find time for it!

Hope you do a W08 set up!

Sorry to tell you that i am skipping the f1 car for now.
Looks like its bugged, always during braking the car goes into neutral...

Watched few replays of hamilton and his car is not doing that... would be stupid if it does.

I am doing a setup when they have fixed the car.

Sorry to tell you that i am skipping the f1 car for now.
Looks like its bugged, always during braking the car goes into neutral...

Watched few replays of hamilton and his car is not doing that... would be stupid if it does.

I am doing a setup when they have fixed the car.

Yeah it is, it’s awful. Like really bad.

Page getting revamped

29977602088_f405c62fa9_c.jpg

First of all
let me introduce myself, my Name is Dominik Allram, I am 28 years old and I am living in Austria (Vienna).
I am driving Simracing Games since the end of 2004, I started with GT FIA Racing game, better known as GTR / GTR2.

After that Endurance Championships in Rfactor and last i was competing in Iracing.
My Input Hardware started with a Logitech G25 and end in a Clubsport equip from Fanatec.
(On PS4 I drive currently with Thurstmaster TgT with the Fanatec Clubsport V3 Pedals right now via CPX Adapter)

Now i want also to compete in GT Sports and i will try to let u guys know my setups, to help out the best i can!
...because we are a Racing community and we should help each other.
I would appreciate if you guys follow me in GT Sports

Second to mention what I am doing here on GT Sport...
I love to create Setups for any Cars, I am loving creating Videos (All of them on Youtube),
also i am streaming, explaining and much more.
...so if you need help, you enjoying my streams, setups, videos, join me on discord, youtube and follow me on gt planet!

-=HOW TO FOLLOW ME=-
(click on pictures)
PSN: add MINKIHL

My Current Wheel Setup
- G29 without any Mods
- Steering Sensitivity: 1
- FFB Max Force: 4
- FFB Sensivity: 8
- TGT without any Mods
- Steering Sensitivity: 1
- FFB Max Force: 4
- FFB Sensivity: 4
Assistants:
- Countersteering-
Strong or off, depends on Car and Track
- ABS-
-TC-
depends on Car
- Rest-
off

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SETUPS

-> Setups marked with one star (*) are made before Patch 1.23 -> Changed Tirephysics
--> Setups marked with two stars (**) are made after Patch 1.23 -> Changed Tirephysics
---> all Setups are uploaded to my Youtube Channel (link above [icon]) and the Setup is always at the End of the Video.
-----> If the Setups is not at the End of the Video - check out the description. :)
-------> I appreciate every follow and subscription! :P

I know, that currently many setups are missing in the video descriptions - please wait a few days till I have reposted all setups, because i am trying to update them to a newer version.

Formula Cars

Gr.1

Gr.2

Gr.3

Gr.4

Special Cars

Nordschleife

Hi MINKIHL, I’m new here and I’ve seen some of your videos. I’m trying to find the set ups, can you please help me out?

Hi MINKIHL, I’m new here and I’ve seen some of your videos. I’m trying to find the set ups, can you please help me out?

I know that, thats why i wrote the bog letzers into that post. I am updating the oöd videos with the setup in the description. on the newer ones the setup is at the end pf every video.

I know that, thats why i wrote the bog letzers into that post. I am updating the oöd videos with the setup in the description. on the newer ones the setup is at the end pf every video.

Thank you so much for your reply MINKIHL! I really appreciate your kindness and help, you are a truly master! I’m looking forward to meet you on discord. Greetings from Colombia!

Hi Minkihl,

Can you please do a tune for the Nissan R92CP? I have a 3 hour endurance race around Sarthe.

I have used a few of your tunes before, they have always gained me valuable seconds.

It is a BOP race for "Race on Oz", I need to manually enter 87% power, 99% weight. I did my first 2 laps last night and got 3:40 and 3:34. The race organiser thinks 3:24 is a good target time for now. I will be putting plenty of lap practise in for this one!

I have been running TCS0, and not played with any settings yet. Hard to know where to start, handling at high speed is great, i wouldn't want to break that, though low speed sharp turns look like dangerous oversteer would be easy. I haven't pushed it much yet!

Hi Minkihl,

Can you please do a tune for the Nissan R92CP? I have a 3 hour endurance race around Sarthe.

I have used a few of your tunes before, they have always gained me valuable seconds.

It is a BOP race for "Race on Oz", I need to manually enter 87% power, 99% weight. I did my first 2 laps last night and got 3:40 and 3:34. The race organiser thinks 3:24 is a good target time for now. I will be putting plenty of lap practise in for this one!

I have been running TCS0, and not played with any settings yet. Hard to know where to start, handling at high speed is great, i wouldn't want to break that, though low speed sharp turns look like dangerous oversteer would be easy. I haven't pushed it much yet!

what for tires?

Thats amazing! Thanks so much, can't wait to get home from work and try this out!

First 4 laps has seen me get from 3:34 down to 3:30, optimum of 3:29.2... Still plenty of room to be less cautious, will enjoy this lots more now! Thanks again minkihl :) love your work please keep it up, the new videos look great

Back