SHo 50
Abs off
Dri -04
For 70
Spr 60
Dpr 50
Brf 75
Fei 70

if you like the settings i want only to say that the credits is going to @TRL LIGHTNING , he gave me this settings

I tried them and the suit me very good aswell - he drive this settings on purple mode - i am driving on blue mode

First of all, thank you for all your great work for the community! And of course for sharing these CSL Elite settings with us. What in game settings in GT Sport (with the Fanatec wheel) do you actually use? We have 3 options to fiddle with:

Controller Steering Sensitivity -
Force Feedback Max Torque -
Force Feedback Sensitivity -

I'd really appreciate your feedback!

Last edited:
First of all, thank you for all your great work for the community! And of course for sharing these CSL Elite settings with us. What in game settings in GT Sport (with the Fanatec wheel) do you actually use? We have 3 options to fiddle with:

Controller Steering Sensitivity -
Force Feedback Max Torque -
Force Feedback Sensitivity -

I'd really appreciate your feedback!

Is there a huracan gr3 tune ?
Meine großartige Aufnahme Screenshot 2019-05-06 20-04-58.png

Hi Minkilh, I'm a driver of the DMZ racing team and I'm running a championship with setups enabled, I'm driving the citroen citroen race car of Gr.3 and in extreme conditions I'm unable to control the back of my citroen ..

You can pass me a base configuration for my citroen race car Gr.3

On your YouTube page is the video but not the configuration.

thanks for everything

After going through your list I didn't see a setup for the Dodge Viper GT3. When you have a few minutes could you please make a setup for this car. I've tried a couple of others and I didn't really like them. Thank you as always.

garystevens64

Minkihl, I'm using your setup for the McLaren P1 GTR '16 and when I get to the gearbox settings (4th gear) run into problems. I can only go to 1.302 and yours is a little bit higher. From there on nothing matches

Hi Minkihl, we are going to commit a 4hours race GR3 (2 drivers) on the Nürnbergring GP and we are going to drive the Porsche RSR. Do you have any recommendations regarding the setup ? BOP is ON !.

Thx on advance for your reply.

Last edited:
Hey I was wondering if you could do a setup for the Corvette C7 Gr3 Car? When ever you have some extra time. I've used a few but so far there just ok

garystevens64

Can you send me your setup for the BMW Z4 GT3 '11. The track that I'm racing is on the GT3 Endurance League and the track is Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit. When you have some extra time. Thanks

garystevens64

Also for the same track but using the Lexus RC F (Emil Fray Racing)'16. But I need your whole car setup. I appreciate you doing this for me. I'm sure you've busy doing your own thing. If this is a problem for you please let me know.

garystevens64

Back