• Gr.3

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • Gr.4

Votes: 38 32.8%
  • other?

Votes: 29 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you have a setup (all around) Honda NSX Gr3. I've watched your video from Dragontrail but no setup. Is that because it's an older one and it's under the description?

garystevens64

Do you have a setup (all around) Honda NSX Gr3. I've watched your video from Dragontrail but no setup. Is that because it's an older one and it's under the description?

garystevens64

That was not a setup video back then, it was a request about the laptime after a patch if i remember correctly

Ok. Do you have a setup for the Honda NSX Gr3? If you don't could you please make a setup for it. Only when you have any extra time and send it to me. I really like this car and the 2 other setups I've tried aren't that great. GTPLANET should hire you to do their setup since I think you are so dam good at it.

garystevens64

I think that I already have you Jaguar Gr3 setup but just in case I don't you could send that to me. Also as far as the Honda goes I'll make those adjustment to the gearbox & see how that does & if I have any problems I'll let you know. Once again thanks for taking the time to do this stuff for me. I'm sure that you are very busy trying to do your own stuff but really "Thank You".

garystevens64

Hello
I'm desperate with a rain setup with the AMG. Do you have a tip for a rain setup? Or a driving tip how I can get out of the corners better. I am very grateful to you for tips. Sorry for my bad english.

Hola MINKIHL , te agradeceria una configuracion para el Peugeot CRZ GR3 , circuito Mount Panorama
horario buen tiempo . Gracias y Saludos

Back