Votes: 49 42.2%
  • Gr.4

Votes: 38 32.8%
  • other?

Votes: 29 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Minkihl,

Any chance you could do a Gr.4 Mazda Atenza set up with BoP on using Racing Soft tyres? Dragon Trail Seaside? Really struggling to get a good set up and gear ratio. Can you help me please?

Thank you.

Hey I am collecting right now gr.4 setups, which I am doing during my EGT4M - League and I am posting them on my youtube channel - so i am not planning to do gr.4 setups right now. Sorry

Hello Minkil , i copied your set-up for the Red Bull X2014 Standard last night , very nice , i ran a 120.2 with it , i just need to learn the track and drive better to get closer to your time,no worries there, thanks.

But then i copied your set-up for the F1500T-A , i followed everything you do on the video and for some reason i cannot get the numbers you have on the bottom left to match yours.

Yours are:
Max speed - 9.5
Acceleration - 10
Braking - 7.4
Cornering - 7.1
Stability - 6.1

Mine are:
I'm using racing soft tires , ride height converted to inches is 1.77-1.97
My max HP is 986
My max torque is 485.8 ft-lb

I did the transmission exactly how you do it on the video and they all match up the same.
I'm missing something and for the life of me can't seem to figure out what it is.
Is there something you've done that's not on the video?
Or has anyone else copied this set-up and had any problems, Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello Minkil , i copied your set-up for the Red Bull X2014 Standard last night , very nice , i ran a 120.2 with it , i just need to learn the track and drive better to get closer to your time,no worries there, thanks.

But then i copied your set-up for the F1500T-A , i followed everything you do on the video and for some reason i cannot get the numbers you have on the bottom left to match yours.

Yours are:
Max speed - 9.5
Acceleration - 10
Braking - 7.4
Cornering - 7.1
Stability - 6.1

Mine are:
I'm using racing soft tires , ride height converted to inches is 1.77-1.97
My max HP is 986
My max torque is 485.8 ft-lb

I did the transmission exactly how you do it on the video and they all match up the same.
I'm missing something and for the life of me can't seem to figure out what it is.
Is there something you've done that's not on the video?
Or has anyone else copied this set-up and had any problems, Thanks.

Hey nice to hear and yes the Red Bull is amazingly funny to drive :)

The F1500T-A has been patched multiple times till i made the video - so that is the reason why it doesnt match your stats :) do not worry about that - the setup should still work with Super Soft Tires ( I am still using at aswell)

Hey nice to hear and yes the Red Bull is amazingly funny to drive :)

The F1500T-A has been patched multiple times till i made the video - so that is the reason why it doesnt match your stats :) do not worry about that - the setup should still work with Super Soft Tires ( I am still using at aswell)
Ok , Thanks , i will throw Super Soft's on and give it a go. :cheers:

Hello Guys! Have someone a good Setup for the Track Fuji Speedway GT for the GT 3 Class? (with BoP)

sometimes i am posting some setups on my discord - after I used them during a event - like i did for fuji . I drove the track with the RSR

It's been a while since I've been on your site and I must say "Great Job ". I can't even imagine how many hours you've spent on creating tunes, then uploading them to YouTube. I really enjoyed your tunes and I only use you and 2 other Garages. I'm looking for a setup for the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat '15 and was wondering if you have one and if not can you make one and send it to me. No hurry just whenever you get a chance. Thanks for all you do and I hope you have a great holiday season.

garystevens64

It's been a while since I've been on your site and I must say "Great Job ". I can't even imagine how many hours you've spent on creating tunes, then uploading them to YouTube. I really enjoyed your tunes and I only use you and 2 other Garages. I'm looking for a setup for the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat '15 and was wondering if you have one and if not can you make one and send it to me. No hurry just whenever you get a chance. Thanks for all you do and I hope you have a great holiday season.

garystevens64

hello gary

thank you for your nice words and yes - since i am doing my own things (www.egt4m.com) iam very limited to doing setups - but if i have a bit free time i am trying to do some sets :)

I am doing the Red Bull Junior next, maybe, depends how long i need for the junior - i can do one for the car you wrote.

and also to you a nice christmas mate.

Hey Dom, I applied a few of your tunes to cars and they drive really well. I have a quick question. It seems that you don't alter the gearboxes much. This appears to be in strong contrast to other garages on this site. Do you find that the stock gearboxes are already perfect? Or you don't like messing with them? or something else?

I'd personally like to see a Ford GT LM Spec II Test car setup, if possible. Wanting to use it a bit more in Gr.3 for many different tracks.

Fix
dear minkihl, love your setups, in Gr3 section, the setups of the C7 corvette and the honde NSX are missing in the video's

Thanks mate - as soon as i am infront of my computer - i am going to add them

Back