• Gr.3

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • Gr.4

Votes: 38 32.8%
  • other?

Votes: 29 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did 2 seconds better than my previous lap with the R18 tune, but I'm still wanting to tweak it to suit me. Car gets jittery at the Arnage corner and I'd like it to feel more planted, and I'd also like it to understeer a little more. Best way to tweak your tune?

I did 2 seconds better than my previous lap with the R18 tune, but I'm still wanting to tweak it to suit me. Car gets jittery at the Arnage corner and I'd like it to feel more planted, and I'd also like it to understeer a little more. Best way to tweak your tune?
Can you show a screen of how you set up the gears if you use MPH ? Thanks

I think what he's doing is first setting the MPH to 124, then going down to the final axle ratio and setting that all the way to the right, which adjusts their default gearing ratios you can play with. Then reset all the gears from the bottom up, then set the axle ratio to match his.

It’s not making sense to people bc they think that 124mph means something, but it doesn’t. Its calculated for a specific axle ratio.

reset the transmission - put it to custom - than set the value on the bottom complete to the right (5000), the top speed to 200kmh (complete to the left) , then set the bottom value to that value shown in my setup, the last thing you have to do is to set every gear to the value shown in my setup

that is how i flip the transmission

I think what he's doing is first setting the MPH to 124, then going down to the final axle ratio and setting that all the way to the right, which adjusts their default gearing ratios you can play with. Then reset all the gears from the bottom up, then set the axle ratio to match his.

It’s not making sense to people bc they think that 124mph means something, but it doesn’t. Its calculated for a specific axle ratio.

I explained it already and it is equal if its on mph or kmh, the flip is the same:

reset the transmission - put it to custom - than set the value on the bottom complete to the right (5000), the top speed to 200kmh (complete to the left), then set the bottom value to that value shown in my setup, the last thing you have to do is to set every gear to the value shown in my setup

@Tristan Jones
Its a Top Speed High responsive Setup - I failed the last sector..so maybe it can go 1-2 seconds faster
Have fun with it and good luck mate!

Thanks again for this tune Minkihl, I race on saturday and can't wait.

Our car got nerfed to 85% power, and I have Mint_GTR (who won GT academy couple years ago) using the same car with your tune - said he really likes your tune, the car is very stable.

We ran our qualifying on Saturday, and I beat my pb with a 3:23.5!! The higher divisions carry a weight penalty, Mint is in Div1 of course, with 9% extra weight - though he still managed 3:20.8 somehow. I still have another 0.7 to my optimum too.

Wondering if you could beat Mints time with the new 85% power/108% weight?

Hi Minkihl!

Was wondering if it’s possible to have 2 set ups from yourself? One for the RCF GT3 2017 & Toyota TS050, both at Red Bull Ring. Got 2 enduro series ones a GT one and the other is a WEC style.

Both run Super Softs in quali & in Race Softs / Mediums. Ideally (if you do the tunes) can you do them around the SS? I can always adjust stuff with the race trim. Only asking as am struggling and with your other TS050 set up its amazing So was wondering if you could do a high Downforce one, plus the RCF?

Thanks in advance it’s highly appreciated!

Sparky

Hi Minkihl!

Was wondering if it’s possible to have 2 set ups from yourself? One for the RCF GT3 2017 & Toyota TS050, both at Red Bull Ring. Got 2 enduro series ones a GT one and the other is a WEC style.

Both run Super Softs in quali & in Race Softs / Mediums. Ideally (if you do the tunes) can you do them around the SS? I can always adjust stuff with the race trim. Only asking as am struggling and with your other TS050 set up its amazing So was wondering if you could do a high Downforce one, plus the RCF?

Thanks in advance it’s highly appreciated!

Sparky

i try to do it, but before sunday i cannot do it because i have a stream tonight and tomorrow a league race.

For the RCF GT3 :

Max power
Lowest weight
Super Soft tyres
X2 tyre wear x2 fuel wear
Red Bull Ring

for the TS050
Lowest weight
And all the same as the RCF :)

I need BoP settings, Lobby settings for tirewear and fuelusage

For the RCF GT3 :

Max power
Lowest weight
Super Soft tyres
X2 tyre wear x2 fuel wear
Red Bull Ring

for the TS050
Lowest weight
And all the same as the RCF :)

When I say max power for the RCF level 3 on power, and level 3 for weight also on the car. Same for TS050 with weight as the power doesn’t change.

@TS040_Sparky so max power and low weight for both cars? because i did no the setups for bop :banghead::)

PS - ok RCF max power + lowest weight and the tso50 100% power and lowest weight

egt4m_plakat03.png

Season 2 is on the way - get your seat!

ARE YOU READY TO COMPETE?

Homepage
www.egt4m.com
Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/egt4m/

join me on discord, follow me on youtube!
I hope see YOU next season.

!!REGISTRATION START IN 3 MIN!!

Mink​

Hi Minkihl,

I used your Setup Video to set up the Lamborghini Huracan GT3 (standart BoP, Supersoft Tires) and came quite far, but I really struggle with low speed corners like Nürburgring GP Turn 1, RB Ring Turn 2 and the Suzuka Hairpin.
When beeing off-throttle the car just oversteers like mad.
Since you told in your video that you drove this car in another series, do you have any tips how to get rid of this behaviour?

Thanks!

Hi Minkihl,

I used your Setup Video to set up the Lamborghini Huracan GT3 (standart BoP, Supersoft Tires) and came quite far, but I really struggle with low speed corners like Nürburgring GP Turn 1, RB Ring Turn 2 and the Suzuka Hairpin.
When beeing off-throttle the car just oversteers like mad.
Since you told in your video that you drove this car in another series, do you have any tips how to get rid of this behaviour?

Thanks!

for me it helped to keep always a bit throttle during the hairpin, so never drive the haurpins without throttle input

Hi Minkihl,

I saw that your setup for the GR.3 Mercedes-AMG GT in Nurburgring GP was made last year, can you do a updated setup for the car in the same track?

BOP On and supersofts, please!

Thank you!

Hi Minkihl,

I saw that your setup for the GR.3 Mercedes-AMG GT in Nurburgring GP was made last year, can you do a updated setup for the car in the same track?

BOP On and supersofts, please!

Thank you!

I can do that this weekend :)

Back