• Gr.3

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • Gr.4

Votes: 38 32.8%
  • other?

Votes: 29 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Iam not sure about the wrx bit the nsx setup for couple of tracks are coming for sure

I dont know if i find time today but maybe tomorrow i will look at it

For that i need some more information like: Car, BoP active?, if yes 1:48 is very fast.. almost 5 sec faster than me with BoP Porsche there, anyway tell me the settings and Tires you drive

and the beetle is like going to the dentist
Car i use is porsche gr.3
Bop is on. Tyre racing super soft. Settings of porsche is yours for suzuka.
I hope that all you need

It was too much offence against admin of lobby in which u were playing yesterday. I came in, done time in qualifications and he - "well experienced player" set start from grids which is buggy instead of flying start. Then he kicked me out from the room and did not even restart as me and another guy got this bug. Never mind...

I want to tell you something dear MINKIHL, if you really want to help people as you say, you have to create the Diff Setup for those who use the joystick because not everyone can afford to buy a steering wheel!

I want to tell you something dear MINKIHL, if you really want to help people as you say, you have to create the Diff Setup for those who use the joystick because not everyone can afford to buy a steering wheel!

So, I am not helping because i have a wheel, ok, but i will not learn to drive with the DS4, only to change the diff for it.

Iam driving only with wheel and my setups are made for it, but many people wrote me that with my setups, driving with DS4, is also fine. Maybe you have to do minor tweaks to accelerator LSD that the Differential is coming Stronger.

Iam sorry that i could not help you

It was too much offence against admin of lobby in which u were playing yesterday. I came in, done time in qualifications and he - "well experienced player" set start from grids which is buggy instead of flying start. Then he kicked me out from the room and did not even restart as me and another guy got this bug. Never mind...

Yes the stupid Standing Grid is currently ( since weeks..ffs) buggy

So, I am not helping because i have a wheel, ok, but i will not learn to drive with the DS4, only to change the diff for it.

Iam driving only with wheel and my setups are made for it, but many people wrote me that with my setups, driving with DS4, is also fine. Maybe you have to do minor tweaks to accelerator LSD that the Differential is coming Stronger.

Ah it came in my mind that @Jeje6410 's tunes/setups are mad with DS4

Thanks a lot my dear friend @MINKIHL . Indeed my first cars are made with the DS4 and can be used with a steering wheel. But since 4 or 5 weeks my cars are made with a G29 but can be driven with a DS4. :lol: . :cheers::cheers:

Oh ok i did not noticethat you drive with wheel now :)

Last edited:

Minkihl, I would be very happy to find Diff Setup beetle and porsh and for pegeot VGT also for joystick

@Lloyd Can you help me to find replays or setup for that?

there will be no setup which let you drive 1:22 at dragon trail, you have to look that the boost option is on, for reaching that time... so this time is nonsense

good times are 1:34 with BoP and 1:27 without on RSS

Minkihl, I would be very happy to find Diff Setup beetle and porsh and for pegeot VGT also for joystick

I never drove with joystick but i would try
low values for the first two options that the diffworks early very strong.

But if you really looking for it you have to look for someone who makes setups for joystick only.

Guys, Minkihl is doing to us a big favour posting all these setups from which ALL of us can benefit.

Before posting complains or criticizing him, think that he does NOT own you anything, he is doing this ''for the glory''. So just enjoy the setups and move forward.

For myself, even if I am driving with a DS4, I could benefit a lot from his setups (especially on Yamagiwa with the GTR). And I am really waiting for more Gr.4 setups!!! :)

Anyway, thank you Minkihl!!!

Pleaseeee MINKIHL can you made me a setup for subaru wrx gr4 for dragon trail. I can't beat the time of setup gtr gr4 of MINKIHL.

You are a BEAST!! Ggg

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Hi Dominik! Thanks for your nice setups, first! :) Do you have a setup for the GR3 Viper as well? Favorit circuit is Dragon Trail but any others are also ok. I have no problem to adapt your settings for diffrent circuits but i‘m not able to find a good main setup for that car. Or maybe you can give me some good hints how to do good setup by myself. Greetings from lower Austria ;) Patrick

Hi Dominik! Thanks for your nice setups, first! :) Do you have a setup for the GR3 Viper as well? Favorit circuit is Dragon Trail but any others are also ok. I have no problem to adapt your settings for diffrent circuits but i‘m not able to find a good main setup for that car. Or maybe you can give me some good hints how to do good setup by myself. Greetings from lower Austria ;) Patrick

hi, currently iam busy with my championship preperations, so i will post setups again during christmas holidays.

The European GT3 Masters, short EGT3M by MINKIHL has opened for Entries!

If you are a decent and fair Driver you can sign up for my Championship ->HERE<-

Last edited:
Hey Minkihl! I know you don't like them very much, but are you planning on doing setups for FF cars like Megane or Scirocco?

Back