• Gr.3

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • Gr.4

Votes: 38 32.8%
  • other?

Votes: 29 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Minkihl. Love your setups and have them on most my cars :) .

Would you be able to do a list that shows the order you do changes when creating setups?
The above advice on diff and toe was great,

Thanks

Hey Dominik do you think you'll be doing more setups for n class cars? I see a huge opportunity there since alot of dlc revolves around those cars and Im sure there are people who would like to try out the new dlc cars but dont have the time or know how to tune cars. I mean how cool would it be if you join a lobby and everyone is using different cars like the R34, R32, FD3S, SUPRA, 911GT3RS,AMG GTS etc

I voted for other

Hi,

Your setup are very good, I like them !
Have you more setup of the M6 GT3? I noticed that the porsche was faster but consumed more during endurance races...

Thank’s a lot, Justin.

Last edited:
Added Gr3 Porsche, Lexus and Mustang for Monza and I did also a CSA (Counter Assist Steering) Comparison Video to prove that my setups can be driven easily with both - on or off. I dont want to here anything anymore about that complaining about the CS Assist. Yes it makes you more consistent because it helps you to catch the car, but surely it makes you not 0.5-1 sec slower or faster like I heard today for the 3. or 4. time!

So, here are the Videos from Todays Setup Saturday and the Comparison Lap Video

Any chance of a McLaren F1 setup coming soon for Dragon Trails ???? please say yes, as I'm loving this car and would be delighted with one of your awesome setups.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1517183146562.jpg
    FB_IMG_1517183146562.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 25
  • FB_IMG_1517183157222.jpg
    FB_IMG_1517183157222.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 26
  • FB_IMG_1517183151648.jpg
    FB_IMG_1517183151648.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 21
First of all congratulations for you job here and thank you, won lots of races with them.

How would you change the porsche gr3 tune for Monza if you would run the "no chicane" version of the track?

First of all congratulations for you job here and thank you, won lots of races with them.

How would you change the porsche gr3 tune for Monza if you would run the "no chicane" version of the track?

low downforce and low ride height i think

Back