• Gr.3

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • Gr.4

Votes: 38 32.8%
  • other?

Votes: 29 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello minkihl. Thank you so much for your tune. I try it also later and enjoy it. Sadly i got no plan for create a owen tune...so i use yours and it works always fine for me. It is possible to create some for gr2 on nordschleife?

Hello minkihl. Thank you so much for your tune. I try it also later and enjoy it. Sadly i got no plan for create a owen tune...so i use yours and it works always fine for me. It is possible to create some for gr2 on nordschleife?

I think if you make the transmission longer you are good. Maybe less downforce and if you are driving with super softs, do higher values on the middle value of the lsd... i drive value 10 then.

Minkihl,

Can you explain “flipped transmission”? I tried your RCF Gr.2 set up and it’s good, but I can’t get my head round the gearbox / ratios / final drive (also am in MPH).

Also you say 200k/hmm which is 124mph, that surely can’t be right? From a GT500?

Flipped Transmission is simply that: Reset Transmission -> Final Gear to the right (5000) -> Top Speed to the left -> 200kmh / 124mph -> then the 1. Gear complete to the left -> 6. Gear complete to the right -> adjust now the Final Gear to what it is shown in the setup -> adjust now the rest of the gears -> done.

That is how I am tuning the tranmission currently, for some cars the power transmission is better, for some other are not...

Additional: You can do the tranmission maths to count down the perfect gear symetrie, but somehow that does not work for me, because some corner need a special gear solution.

Last edited:
Erm? I’m so lost with this....yours doesn’t match mine I’ve done what you said? Bizarre.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 118
MINKIHL, I just wanted to say thank you for sharing these tunes with us. I use a T300 RS GT and so far every tune I've tried has been almost perfect for my driving style. I don't normally have the time to make my own tunes and using yours has helped make me competitive in lobby races as well as some of the more difficult GT League events. Much appreciated!

MINKIHL, I just wanted to say thank you for sharing these tunes with us. I use a T300 RS GT and so far every tune I've tried has been almost perfect for my driving style. I don't normally have the time to make my own tunes and using yours has helped make me competitive in lobby races as well as some of the more difficult GT League events. Much appreciated!

Very nice to hear that I could help you :) currently all my time is taken from championships so I have to to setups between, thats why I am postin not that much here right now, but if i find time like for gr.2 I will do for you guys the best i can do!

Flipped Transmission is simply that: Reset Transmission -> Final Gear to the right (5000) -> Top Speed to the left -> 200kmh / 124mph -> then the 1. Gear complete to the left -> 6. Gear complete to the right -> adjust now the Final Gear to what it is shown in the setup -> adjust now the rest of the gears -> done.

That is how I am tuning the tranmission currently, for some cars the power transmission is better, for some other are not...

Additional: You can do the tranmission maths to count down the perfect gear symetrie, but somehow that does not work for me, because some corner need a special gear solution.

Hi Minkihl, i highly appreciate your setup, but i have one question, how is the proper way to make the transmission setup work well with other tracks? because i tried in Interlagos for example and the gears are too short for it, i am trying to just make the 6th and final gear longer, but i don't know if i am losing top speed doing that way.

thanks.

Hi Minkihl, i highly appreciate your setup, but i have one question, how is the proper way to make the transmission setup work well with other tracks? because i tried in Interlagos for example and the gears are too short for it, i am trying to just make the 6th and final gear longer, but i don't know if i am losing top speed doing that way.

thanks.

No you are not loosing top speed, simply adjust final gear to match top speed

Anyone have any all around tunes for the new GR2 Lexus? I have seen the one for Nurburgring*, but not getting the results with that tune on other tracks. I have tried tweaking it, but I think I made it worse. Lol

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Anyone have any all around tunes for the new GR2 Lexus? I have seen the one for Nurburgring*, but not getting the results with that tune on other tracks. I have tried tweaking it, but I think I made it worse. Lol

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I use the setups i did on all tracks and its working great... only thing maybe making the lsd a bit more aggressive with soft tires

Back