• 220 comments

K1ngKlicK

(Banned)
Japan
Leeds, UK
K1ngKlicK
---------------------------

mdlW4.png

This is a new track day for missile enthuasiasts in the drift community, as we know there are many.

Obvious rules like FR/CH will be enforced, and there will be a power limit of 450hp. Any intentional foul play will most likely result in a kick. We're here to have fun so let's make it that!

:UPCOMING MEET:

Pending...
See banner for times

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 30/03/12

We're re-opening in the form of "Missile Thursdays!". It will be an open drift track day for missile car fans, we will probably get a replay or two for pictures as well, so come along!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 12/11/11

We will be taking a break after the 17th, when and IF we start up again is not decided at the moment.

UPDATE 09/11/11
All battles will be held in my lounge, meaning if you want to attend you must send me a friend request on PSN (or I'll send you one). We are doing this mainly to prevent randomers from popping in and going on the track during battles, as it became very irritating having to kick them all the time.

Keep it sideways! :sly:

-

Last edited:
arghhh better start deleting some friends then lol, if anyone tries to add me and my friends list is full please just send me a message and ill either pm you the room number or add you cheers 👍

and also i think thursday is a good day for a weekly comp! 💡

Last edited:
was great comp! Results: 1st.cobra from ontheEDGE
2nd.Seal
3rd.Cola...(and so on)
i want to thank you kingclick for hosting this,and maj you for judging!:)

nevertheless gongrats cobra on the win!

Sorry if i took monster, saggy, frag etc away from you. VDC practice room was quite full.

Thank you Maj (RedSuns) for judging tonight's friendly battle, you're welcome to judge/compete always. 👍

Also, congratulations to OnTheEdge_Cobra for getting 1st place, followed by xiSealHDz in 2nd, and Colateralz for taking 3rd place with pride.

Was a blast, and I'm sure there's more to come during the coming weeks :sly:

Here's a few pics from the "after-party" (if you will) of tonight's event :)

xUKbH.jpg

te3L3.jpg

tbu2N.jpg

rOaIN.jpg

👍

It was an awesome event last night.Thanks to TEAM SMOKE SCREEN ,K1ngKlick,Chris and head judge Red Suns_Majisto,for well organised competition.Great runs by all participants with many OMTs.Most of all, great fun guys.Continue the great work guys.👍

onTheEdge_Drift_Team!!!

Thank you Maj (RedSuns) for judging tonight's friendly battle, you're welcome to judge/compete always. 👍

Also, congratulations to OnTheEdge_Cobra for getting 1st place, followed by xiSealHDz in 2nd, and Colateralz for taking 3rd place with pride.

Was a blast, and I'm sure there's more to come during the coming weeks :sly:

Here's a few pics from the "after-party" (if you will) of tonight's event :)

xUKbH.jpg

te3L3.jpg

tbu2N.jpg

rOaIN.jpg

👍

:Dsweet pics man!

Next thursday's comp will be on SSR5, I might post a picture of the section in the next few days 👍

Thursday's section is now in the OP 👍

Its happening this thursday? If yea i would like in plox havent been in a comp for a long time now... oh and btw are there an limits like HP or Weight???

Its happening this thursday? If yea i would like in plox havent been in a comp for a long time now... oh and btw are there an limits like HP or Weight???
HP is probably gonna be limited to 650, not sure if I've got you added or not on PSN but I'll make sure there's a space free dude 👍

im interested in competing how do i sign up???

Just show up, I'll post the room number on here tomorow, 30 minutes before the event starts.

Alternatively you could add me so that you can join via community. (If you read the entire you post you would of known this already :sly:)

Just show up, I'll post the room number on here tomorow, 30 minutes before the event starts.

Alternatively you could add me so that you can join via community. (If you read the entire you post you would of known this already :sly:)

blah shut up lol ill add you

If I understand correctly, you drive one qualifying round all by yourself then it is twin? :)
There's no qualifying involved (althought there will be time for practice before round 1 starts), and it usually starts off with 16 people and you get paired up randomly. Winners of the round 1 battles advance onto round 2 (8 people after round 1) and so on...

Back