Missing Details - Interior View

• Thread starter Yassi_99
  • 10 comments
Germany
Germany
I was casually driving around in the Pagani Huayra and saw that the speedometer and rev counter were not illuminated but the rest is. I was kinda surprised considering the overall detail of the car models. I did some research and my suspicion was correct: GT is missing the white illumination of some instruments.
I started to test some other cars and some don't even have any interior lights at all like the Countach LP400. It might be like this IRL but I couldn't find a picture.
Other vehicles on the other hand are absolutely correct like the 458 Italia or the S2000.
I hope PD will fix some of these mistakes.

If you find any flaws you can gather it in this thread :-)

Last edited:
The new Supra also has all interior lights but damn they are so dark you don't really notice them at first sight. Please tweak the brightness, PD!

GT3 RS misses a lot of illumination as well.

Lexus RC F is also missing many details (like the Nav display or the blue interior lighting).

Last edited:
The lack of illumination on the Countach and Huayra instrument clusters really makes me sad...
The best interior illumination in a game must be Driveclub. It's so much fun to just look around the cockpit view and soak in all the impressive details at night. I mean GT got the basics right but that's definitely something they have to improve in the next GT (but I think it might be important to say that I don't play in HDR yet).

This is one of the more stubborn issues in GT, as the inconsistencies with interior lights and shadows date all the way back to when interiors were first introduced in the PS3 titles. Pretty annoying but I live with it.

I noticed that rain droplet effects is not working properly on some cars.

McLaren 12C
d4AkEb8.jpg

rcF5lKL.jpg

McLaren 650S
hqDjnSn.jpg

p1swpI2.jpg

991 GT3
ymOhW1B.jpg

997 GT3
E5aoENE.jpg

I noticed that rain droplet effects is not working properly on some cars.

McLaren 12C
d4AkEb8.jpg

rcF5lKL.jpg

McLaren 650S
hqDjnSn.jpg

p1swpI2.jpg

991 GT3
ymOhW1B.jpg

997 GT3
E5aoENE.jpg
Let's hope for the best, that the next GT will attack all those inconsistencies. Something like this doesn't get patched as no one ever mentioned this before I think.

In quite a bunch of cars the high beam headlights and the handbrake light won't work unless you're driving at night time which is when the dashboard lights up because the low beam headlights are turned on.

Back in GT5 a whole bunch of premium cars didn't even had a working fuel gauge, I wonder if that's the case in this game too.

I don‘t remember excactly what car it was but the odometer (or was it the trip odo) wasn‘t counting properly.
I just wish there was a platform to issue tickets to PD with every bug(/feature) we found but that‘ll probably result in 10.000 people reporting the same thing 10.000 times :dunce:

I don‘t remember excactly what car it was but the odometer (or was it the trip odo) wasn‘t counting properly.
I just wish there was a platform to issue tickets to PD with every bug(/feature) we found but that‘ll probably result in 10.000 people reporting the same thing 10.000 times :dunce:

Was it the TVR Tuscan Speed 6?

Back