• 14 comments

Muzaffar

follow me @muzaffarmusa
Premium
Malaysia
Malaysia
MuzaffarMusa
f_TTbannerm_58053a5.jpg

First of all,this is my first Tourist Trophy gallery and some of the shots are from last year.But i do hope when i'm playing TT ill get to improve my photo quality.

👍 good start.

are you saving images at super fine quality setting?

[edit - maybe its not a high enough shutter speed instead. oh well :) ]

This is my 2nd post,so here is me doing some of my stuntin' streetfighterz style!

(from image venue)

(from picoodle)

don't ask me why i use 2 different photo sharing sites.Practically one photo sharing site failed and i had to use another one....)

3rd update.Not much really,just a few shots of some Honda CBR's.....

Oh sorry,it was a Honda CB1300 SUPER FOUR '05.Don't mind the thread name.....

Not bad. Try working with more unique angles for your shots. Its a tough crowd around here with shots, especially with TT shots due to the lack of comments I get in my gallery. We just don't have that many bike guys on this forum that have the game or care if they do have it. Keep going and I will keep looking at your stuff.:cool:

Another update....this time i tried to do some photoshopping,hope this gradually improves as i have yet to master how to photoshop....

(i guess the panel thing didn't work.....)

Yeah yeah. Its been a long time since I last updated this gallery. Its almost ancient already. :lol: But anyways, i've been playing this "special" copy of TT and it is just fantastic. I just did some photo editing and also just do some thumbnails as well. But before you say that the track was from GT4 and that I chopped the photo from TT and paste it into the GT4 photo, your badly mistaken....... :sly: Gosh, I really need to change my banner again.......

f_lemansm_171b07b.jpg

f_Titlem_d8aa8d3.png

:)

Back