Mobile 1 Car Pack OCT 7 (Xbox One exclusively)

• Thread starter BoneSawTX
  • 68 comments
Oh man, I just entered it in the sports car event and it's smoking the competition like one of Winston Churchill's stogies. I put an embarrassing union jack livery on it which you might see if you meet my Drivatar :P

I still haven't downloaded the pack because it's showing as costing $4.99. I have the car pass so it should show free for me, right?

I still haven't downloaded the pack because it's showing as costing $4.99. I have the car pass so it should show free for me, right?
Yeah. T10 addressed this as some sort of technical difficulty. Just give it time and it will be free. Until then don't purchase it.

Yeah. T10 addressed this as some sort of technical difficulty. Just give it time and it will be free. Until then don't purchase it.
Can do! (Although it is a little frustrating watching everyone post up pics of themselves having fun in their F-Type Jags.)

Silly question but want to make sure. Are you looking at it in game or in the Xbox store?

I downloaded the pack for free from the marketplace but I can't access any online stuff in the game.

Silly question but want to make sure. Are you looking at it in game or in the Xbox store?
The Xbox store. It came up as free about an hour after I posted that. So far I've driven 5 of the 6 cars, and I'm loving them all. The little Clio is a real terror.

With the right upgrades, including the race supercharger and pistons etc, you can Hellcat the Grand Cherokee and it's an angry beast. 709bhp is the closest I could get it.

Once the game updated the Mobil 1 cars showed up in my Autosport with no need to purchase them. Have you quit the game at all in the last couple of days? You may need to to pick up the game update, not sure.

Once the game updated the Mobil 1 cars showed up in my Autosport with no need to purchase them. Have you quit the game at all in the last couple of days? You may need to to pick up the game update, not sure.
You must have missed my previous post. I got the DLC for free, it just took several hours to show up properly.

Yes it does, even though I am on X1 I wish they would do something for the people who are still running 360.
Me too. Not modelling and packaging last gen cars is one thing but withholding Forza rewards seems almost like pure spite towards the 360 owners.

Me too. Not modelling and packaging last gen cars is one thing but withholding Forza rewards seems almost like pure spite towards the 360 owners.
Maybe not spite but more of a "why bother" response to the "how do we integrate rewards for two versions of the same game" question. I understand the disappointment.

Oh dang a pack out already. That was much sooner than I expected.

Sucks that the 360 won't be getting DLC's :(
I agree. I have the X1 but I do feel bad for the 360 players.

This Jeep is one of THE best looking jeeps I have seen in years. :drool:
2014-jeep-grand-cherokee-srt-front-three-quarters-02.jpg

Last edited:
Really enjoying the F-Type and Scirocco, have yet to try the others but I'm sure they'll be fun.

Hopefully the 360 will end up getting the DLC, it wouldn't be right for a large part of the playerbase to miss out.

The Grand Cherokee comes with bumpers and skirts from two other trim levels, too. I love these little additions they're adding in.

Really enjoying the F-Type and Scirocco, have yet to try the others but I'm sure they'll be fun.

Hopefully the 360 will end up getting the DLC, it wouldn't be right for a large part of the playerbase to miss out.
Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 version won't be getting any DLC for some dumb reason.

My guess is why waste time for something thats basically out of your development cycle. Who can justify new assets for something thats already been replaced?

The F-Type was great on the road but after attempting a cross country race in it... never again. Could barely manage third.

My guess is why waste time for something thats basically out of your development cycle. Who can justify new assets for something thats already been replaced?

Because 360 didn't die the second the Xbox One came out and it won't die anytime soon as the One is only 11 months old. The 360 is still going strong and it's silly of Turn 10 to ignore the massive user base the console still has.

They probably thought that not a lot of people will buy the 360 version because of how old it is.

Because 360 didn't die the second the Xbox One came out and it won't die anytime soon as the One is only 11 months old. The 360 is still going strong and it's silly of Turn 10 to ignore the massive user base the console still has.
They're not exactly ignoring it. Just treating it like a redheaded stepchild.

I hope this doesn't mark the point where Turn 10 start to renege on their promises wholesale like racing game developers on other platforms. They've always been comparatively straightforward and reliable so far. Personally I hope they release some content for 360 owners. The game is only a few days old so perhaps it's a little early to read out the riot act.

Profuse apologies for the off topic... will take this to another thread if it carries on.

Have any XBone users tried any of the cars besides the F-Type Jag and Jeep Cherokee yet? Any impressions?

Frankly I dont understand why people think they should release content on the 360. In fact I think 360 owners should consider themselves lucky to have even had a Horizon game at all this year. Consoles have to stop being supported eventually, I see no reason why now cant be the beginning.

Frankly I dont understand why people think they should release content on the 360. In fact I think 360 owners should consider themselves lucky to have even had a Horizon game at all this year. Consoles have to stop being supported eventually, I see no reason why now cant be the beginning.
Honestly I think its to early to just cut out. Maybe two years in seems a bit more reasonable, while slowly cutting down more until then. Most of the market is still actually on last gen, so it wouldnt be fair at this point in time.

Unf, these tail lights. Also, this thing with a well balanced red metalflake paint job looks impossibly good. :embarrassed:
GetPhoto (8).jpg

Back