Modchips

United States
Indiana
ViperManiac
What does everyone use to play GTC? I bought a modchip (PS2 No-Solder R-ModChip Kit (version 5-6-7 PS2)) and someone told me it wouldnt play original imports.

i ordered a Messiah2 that will be here in about 3 days. i will be soldering it myself. i do have some experience with soldering. I just need the supplies to do it...(like wires and such)

I ordered mine from here for $43 total

http://www.foundmy.com/

24 wires. It just got here today. I also just came home from buying the wire to work on it tomorrow :) i'll post tomorrow if it all works out fine :) wish me luck.

BTW the messiah2 is a version 1.30

well this is very hard i have 11 wires soldered and have 13 left :)

BTW: to someone who has done this before. do the wires that connect to the letter points like "A" or "B" have to be insulated...?

because i only found the size that they say in the install procedures but uninsulated...

I have a Magic 3 Chip with a switch on the case which lets you turn the chip on/off to allow the game to not ever freeze. A Messiah or Magic is the way to go, pop the game in and your done, it boots. If anyone has GTC, I WILL BUY IT IF YOU WANT TO SELL!!!!:D

I had it put on by the guy I got my PS2 from. Its pretty simple, it is a cheap switch and wiring is very easy to figure out. I have a diagram somewhere if you wanna see it.

See I have a copy of GTC 2002 Japanese. But no mod chip for my ps2. Could somone install it for me, if i send it to you? I also have a broken V1 ps2 that needs a new laser that i can trade.... maybe :confused:

I have an original messiah chip playing the original copy of the game but i also have a backup of it which has been released on cd but night textures and some other things have been taken out so it will fit on a cd

Back