modes??

• Thread starter dori
  • 10 comments
I am not as fortunate as you guys who bought this game.And I was wondering what modes are available in the prologue?When I read interviews and info for the final version,they named major changes and stuff,so how much of it is available in the prologue??

Arcade mode ( you can race on the 5 tracks)
Driving school (like the licence tests of GT4P, you unlock more cars here)
Free run (Time trial)
And the options menu's.

Originally posted by live4speed
Arcade mode ( you can race on the 5 tracks)
Driving school (like the licence tests of GT4P, you unlock more cars here)
Free run (Time trial)
And the options menu's.

Is there like a 'race agains other cars mode?' Because I can't bloody find it. Also is there a, 'change you're controlls mode' because I can't find that either.

Edit: Someone tell meeee! I can see a difficulty setting for something. But I can't race against any computer opponents!

I thought about starting my own thread ... realized that's overboard.

What kind of OPTIONS are there? Like, can you set up a profile and have multiple saved games going? Can you configure your own race with selected AI cars? Is there a paint shop? What about Online play - is there a menu option for it? Does it say anything about a hard drive? What about weather conditions? All the things we've listed in so many threads ... TELL US TELL US! (:

Originally posted by LoudMusic

What kind of OPTIONS are there? Like, can you set up a profile and have multiple saved games going? Can you configure your own race with selected AI cars? Is there a paint shop? What about Online play - is there a menu option for it? Does it say anything about a hard drive? What about weather conditions? All the things we've listed in so many threads ... TELL US TELL US! (:

Well I gave it a few goes, then I decided to stop because the house was filling up with drool. The menus are all in freaking japanese! so I have no idea why I can't race against any cars. God the engine sounds are awesome, the Integra i'm sure you can hear the V-Tec kick in, the skyline sounds even more skyliney. Oh and the Impreza's boxer engine sounds :drool: . Mind you I have heard no turbo noises at all.

Dont know, I havn't got tnhe game, a mate of mine has and we were playing earlier but there were other cars in the race, he got the liceces straightaway (no all gold though) so I dont know if you have to win a certain licence for that.

Originally posted by LoudMusic

Not in GT4P, I havn't looked at the options menu so I can't tell you much about that, you can't configure your own race, maybe in GT4, there is no paint shop, no online play and nothing about the hard drive in GT4P. These things will be in GT4, PD dont want to put too much in GT4P do they. There are alot of new ideas in the driving tests(new for GT anyway), you have to drive between cones, it's not like cone gates it a passage of cones that you have to drive through without hitting them, also theres one where you have to cach a car up in a set time.

Originally posted by live4speed
Dont know, I havn't got tnhe game, a mate of mine has and we were playing earlier but there were other cars in the race, he got the liceces straightaway (no all gold though) so I dont know if you have to win a certain licence for that.

Ahh, I just wanted to drive something. I was all like 'screw the licences, I just want to drive something' yup.

The other cars are actualy in the licences themseves, they start with a big lead and you have to catch up and beat them in a certain number of laps.

Back