Moglet
VJaVbX.jpg

11th April - BLUR

18th April - VANTAGE

29th June - Unease

Last edited:

t2H7P9.jpg

Click the images for full size versions

BLUR is my first ever Gran Turismo Sport update after being out of the Gran Turismo photography scene for nearly 5 years. Given that I haven't got very far in the game yet I decided to take my first car out into the various Scapes scenes and see what I could do with the new, powerful photo mode.

All images are straight from the game, they've only been sharpened, resized and have had a logo added.

Last edited:
Lovely first set of photos! My personal favourite has to be the first one due to the composition, toning and lighting. I'm loving how the background behind the car is less vibrant and allows the car to stand out, while all the different colours accentuate the sense of motion. 👍

NP
Lovely first set of photos! My personal favourite has to be the first one due to the composition, toning and lighting. I'm loving how the background behind the car is less vibrant and allows the car to stand out, while all the different colours accentuate the sense of motion. 👍

Thanks for the awesome feedback NP, I spent a bit of time tweaking the background with the car masked out so it's good to see that the effect has worked :)

Excellent start to your GTS Gallery :D I especially like shots 1 and 2, they have an almost abstract feel to them.

After seeing your first update all I can say is the following. Waiting for your first update was worth it. :D

Thanks for the comments everyone, I'll be reworking the logos to better fit the page this weekend as well as posting up some new content 👍

Decided to check GTPlanet again after what seems like years, and the first thing I see is a Moglet gallery, haha. Good stuff :)

6AD8qQ.jpg

Click the images for full size versions

VANTAGE is named after one of Aston Martin's most beautiful cars; the V8 Vantage S. Scapes was used for each photo once again, but this time I spent a lot longer tweaking each setting for the car and background.

All images are straight from the game, they've only been sharpened, resized and have had a logo added.

Great to see you back! Nice stuff so far, especially love the colours and toning in the sakura shot!

The composition and toned down colours in shot #1 is simply beautiful, as is the vibrance of shots #2 and #3 :)

Thanks everyone, it was really nice to be able to use Scapes for static shots a little more as it allowed me to experiment with the filter settings more than usual. I learned a lot from this set! 👍

I'm currently writing a script for a video on how to do various things in GTSport's photo modes so keep your eyes peeled for that.

Love the way both the saturation and lighting go hand in hand in the first shot to create a very nice gradient from top to bottom. The rather colourful approach to the other shots works out very nicely, as well! 👍

Unease

This is a preview of the update I'll be uploading to GT Sport's photo feed later today. Titled "Unease" the idea was to use race photos to explore the darker side of GT Sport, playing with photo settings to change the appearance of the tracks to represent something unusual and a bit unsettling.

Click to enlarge

Having never seen Westworld and not wanting to spoil it for myself I dare not Google that!
If you have access to a 4K display and 4K Blu-Ray player all I can say is this. You will be in for a treat since the series must surely look gorgeous in 4K.

For me, the mood reminds me more of Silent Hill. Especially the first and last one!
Great set 👍

And guess I have to get back into Westworld?! I did quit after 5 episodes and never came back...

If you have access to a 4K display and 4K Blu-Ray player all I can say is this. You will be in for a treat since the series must surely look gorgeous in 4K.

Sadly the only 4k display I have is my PC monitor and we don't have a 4k Blu-Ray player either! I'm sure we'll get around to it at some point though

How about some shameless self promotion? It's not Gran Turismo but here's my most recent real life car show video! Let me know what you think

@Moglet I love these type of videos. Folks like Halcyon and Krispy media are doing great stuff. So naturally, I loved yours as well; great editing and rather excellent shooting. Subbed

Back