MOH: Frontline

• Thread starter SaleenASL
  • 9 comments
anyone get Medal of Honor Frontline for ps2? i have allied assault for my pc and its pretty cool. i was just wondering how similiar the games are, and if it would be pointless to get the one for ps2 (since i already have one for pc).

i heard that the games are completely different except for the D-Day invasion. i might just get it anyways...EA hasnt let me down yet.

I just rented this game a couple days ago and I must say it is really good. I've never played allied assault for pc so I cant say how similiar the games are.

can u explain the controls? allied assault was the first pc game i ever bought, and i was surprised how easy it is to use a mouse and keyboard for the game. puts some controller configs to shame.

just wondering what frontlines controls are like.

Its pretty much basic. You use the two analog sticks to move around. The R1 button is to fire. The x button is the action button. Its not really hard to get used to.

ah, i think those are kinda like the Half life controls. i guess im used to them now, but i thought they were hard to get used to.

btw, half life was ok as one of the first ps2 games, but it aint that great.

This game is great. I liked the WW2 part of history. So I think this game is great. I like how its like the war

Back