MOMO wheel for GTConcept

• Thread starter RUI
  • 5 comments

RUI

Portugal
Vila Real
RuiGT
hello
im a new member and i must begin by saying that I am amazed by how GOOD some of you guys are in gran turismo judjing by the times and tecnics you post here
iam still learning
i have GT3 and concept and love bpoth games but only recently discovered the pleasure of drifting with it came the desire to buy a wheel

most of what ive seen posted about the MOMo is 6months old and is usualy related with gt3
does the wheel work with concept? (Will it work with gt4? )
+do you need to buy any extra cable(im asking tha manufacturer don't mention its for PS2)

maybe its too many questions anyway can anyone help me?
thanks!

iim crazy about that new elise!!!

Welcome to the forum RUI :D

I think that the MOMO wheel is 100% capable of working with GT3 / GTC.
I don't own a MOMO myself, but the one with red grips, which works perfectly.

Try the search button on the top of the page, and I'm sure you can find some threads about it..

thanks for your replies guys :D :D :D

im still thinkin about it though... a bit too expensive ... may settle for the driving force :

got 89% of gtc by now just dont seem to be able to get the golds in rally--never been my favorite in gt3... :(

by the way which is the fastest racing car in gtc?
anyone would choose the 350Z LM (what a DREAM CAR!!!)

You better check some of the threads, considering "the driving force", because there are a lot of guys that has had problems with that one..

If you can find the first blue GT3 wheel, get that one - or the red one if you want to save some more money... (It comes without the GT3 logo, but works fine anyway)

Back