Monday Night Racing (recruiting for GT7 now)

• Thread starter MasterGT
  • 382 comments
Excellent, Joe! Tonight will be a good introduction to what we do in MNR.
I’ve just upgraded with “Trubrake” and think Im seeing improvements so am looking forward to see how I fair.
Please provide the Lobby ID here in case we have trouble finding you.

I rarely do any Daily Sport stuff. Most of those drivers don't play nicely, the penalties are irrelevant, and I don't tolerate that kind of nonsense well.

I am not sure if there is a cockpit view with this car. The GT is so low and quick that the roofcam is more useful, as a driver. I'll see if I remember to post the ID number here. It gets busy quickly and I think that they fixed the last issue with finding lobbies. If anyone has trouble finding the lobby, send a message to PSN: MastrGT

I rarely do any Daily Sport stuff. Most of those drivers don't play nicely, the penalties are irrelevant, and I don't tolerate that kind of nonsense well.

I am not sure if there is a cockpit view with this car. The GT is so low and quick that the roofcam is more useful, as a driver. I'll see if I remember to post the ID number here. It gets busy quickly and I think that they fixed the last issue with finding lobbies. If anyone has trouble finding the lobby, send a message to PSN: MastrGT
Send me id so I can find your races

My PSN ID was misspelled as MastrGT because the network refused to accept any version with "master" in it. Anywhere else it is spelled the way it should be.

Last edited:
In the top post, a link to the short SCCA Passing Guidlines has been added. It has graphics to demonstrate how passing should be managed safely.

This will be MNR's last event using GT Sport. I look forward to racing with you in GT7.

Monday Night Racing

February 28 @ 7:30 Eastern, reprised the following Wednesday afternoon @ 2:30 Eastern

Car: VW Beetle Gr.3, 591 HP, 2646 lbs, Tires=Racing Hard

VW-Beetle-Gr-3.jpg

Tracks, Conditions (Laps):
Barcellona, Tires=9X*, Fuel=5X, (9)
Autopolis GP, Tires=8X, Fuel=5X, (9)
Bathurst, Tires=9X, Fuel=5X*, (8)

Come for the free beer, stay for the great racing.

Last edited:
This will be MNR's last event using GT Sport. I look forward to racing with you in GT7.

Monday Night Racing

February 28 @ 7:30 Eastern, reprised the following Wednesday afternoon @ 2:30 Eastern

Car: VW Beetle Gr.3, 591 HP, 2646 lbs, Tires=Racing Hard

VW-Beetle-Gr-3.jpg

Tracks, Conditions (Laps):
Barcellona, Tires=9X*, Fuel=5X, (9)
Autopolis GP, Tires=8X, Fuel=5X, (9)
Bathurst, Tires=9X, Fuel=5X*, (8)

Come for the free beer, stay for the great racing.
I’ll be getting some practice in tonight, particularly Bathurst which Ive never been comfortable with.

Back