Mon 20:00-21:30 UK time - PC2 - Hosted by @IfAndOr - Please refer to new threadPS4 

Where theses built now, Joe If?:)

They were built by MG before they went bust (so quite a few years back) - I think they claimed 460bhp from the stock one and 940bhp if you used the optional nitrous oxide injection kit! They were ludicrously expensive with the result that almost none were sold. I guess that Joe is testing an old one for his magazine - lucky guy!

I saw a black one at a car show last summer, but that is the only one I have ever seen in real life - so, very, very rare!

I just did some research and it appears 79 were built between 2003 and 2005. There were 3 complete kits of parts which for some reason were not assembled into finished cars until much later - I guess Joe might be testing one of these.

Last edited:
It's one of the 2003 cars I'm testing (320bhp 4.6-litre V8, which makes it an SV not an SVR), formerly run as a company car(!) by one of the MG board members then bought by the current owner from the liquidators. They auctioned them online at a rate of one a month to avoid saturating the market with all the unsold ones!

Development history is quite interesting – MG obtained the design of the Qvale Mangusta then had it restyled by Peter Stevens of McLaren F1 fame. Will post some pics tomorrow...

Results from Watkins Glen

Watkins Glen 1967.jpg

@Sick Cylinder if I was able to join Monday would it be the Ferrari I would drive :cheers:.

If you can use a Ford Mark 4 number 20 it would be helpful. Note it is a wet round with frequent brief showers.

All Drivers - Round 9 Settings: Date = 28/05/70, Time = 12:00, Time Progression = x5, Weather = x30, Slots = 4: light rain / light cloud / light cloud / medium cloud.

Good luck all!

Apologies to the driver on lap 1, had no where to go as I was stuck in the tyres.

I did a fair bit of practice before hand and the car was not the same, my ffb was well off and the steering ratio was well off.

There are details of the new Monday and Wednesday series on this thread:
Do I still class as a Pro driver. I'm more of a Pro-Am. Or sometimes even a Am-Am. :dopey:

You seem to have a lot of very fast Pro type guys now so I don't mind a reclassification if you need to even things up.

I've been working on the Autumn Series and need to check if people have certain DLC cars. I believe that Harsk doesn't have any, but John Wells has all the cars.

In the next series, inspired by SCCA events from the mid seventies, the Pro Drivers use the Nissan 240ZG and Am Drivers use the V12 Jaguar E Type, but if they don't have this car they should use the Chevrolet Camaro. Am Drivers both Regular and Reserve please let me know if you have the V12 Jag. Also if you are listed on the following table as a Reserve, but want to be a Regular please let me know. I have tried to include everyone who has recently raced or has expressed an interest, but if I have missed you out - many apologies - just let me know!

Mon Sep SCCA Drivers.jpg

For attention of all drivers - especially: @Oldbass47 @joedakiss @DON Mejill @Skip7950 @Mr Tree @andrew1990 @jefaais @John Wells

Do I still class as a Pro driver. I'm more of a Pro-Am. Or sometimes even a Am-Am. :dopey:

You seem to have a lot of very fast Pro type guys now so I don't mind a reclassification if you need to even things up.

Sorry for double post - made an error.

Hi IfAndOr and @beachboy6658 - I'm classing you as Am for the Wednesday Series and Pro on Monday's - this is because of the numbers on the different days. I'll review the Pro and Am classification after the next series.

Have got all cars Sick.👍👍👍 Skip try the proto types in the rain, have look at weather settings page 1. There a little harder to drive, in the puddles, everyone had a problem. Is the Ford GT40 classed as a race car, or proto types Sick?

Have got all cars Sick.👍👍👍 Skip try the proto types in the rain, have look at weather settings page 1. There a little harder to drive, in the puddles, everyone had a problem. Is the Ford GT40 classed as a race car, or proto types Sick?
Oh, I bet they are harder in the wet! Any car in the wet is harder to drive to me...including my real life chariot! :crazy:

Latest Posts

Back