Money Cheats!

• Thread starter GunMan
  • 7 comments
I want to know: Is there somebody who knows some cheats so I can get money?! I have 50,000 but i want 2,000,000 so I can buy the car I want. I want cheats soon!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

If you have a gameshark for the PS2 you can lookup the codes on there site gameshark.com. I have on my memory card one game with all the money an one game were I earn the money.

Originally posted by GunMan
I want to know: Is there somebody who knows some cheats so I can get money?! I have 50,000 but i want 2,000,000 so I can buy the car I want. I want cheats soon!

You get money by racing. Win more races, win more money. It's quite simple really.

God damn cheating bast**ds!:mad:

I'll never tire of saying this:
Go to the sunday cup and race the super speedway 2000 times.:P
Use the search button on the top right of the page, and enter the word cheat. That should give you everything you need to know about the subject in GT3.

Originally posted by GunMan

Which car would this be?

if you have a game shark the you can enter this code and it gives you 10 trillon dollers the code is 1c0411241456dead
1c041120d26487a5

and thats it

GVX: You get real money from a real job. Work more hours, get more money. You won't have time to race over and over again on some game. It's quite simple really.

GDMFSOB @ssholes! :rolleyes:

Other things that are simple:
1) 1+1 = 2
2) i before e
3) If you can't say anything nice, **** off!

Hmm...I kinda like that, I think I'll put that in my sig.

Back