money

• Thread starter Randy
  • 22 comments
hi im bored im going to right ok gt2 is cool i have 6.000.000 i have 89 cars and but i never have time to do the licenes ok but i need them i have b linces the car suck i thought it was fast graturismo legue they suck i had a alph rome i won all the races 40 piont yeah :lol: ok they suck so i won a gtone i bot one from toyota i turbo it it has 786hp the fasts i gone is 286 man then i sipned out :lol: ok 560 man was :confused:  but i dont have a gameshark :sigh:  what kind of cars do you have. well bye guy i hope you relpy man im tired :cheeburga: bye now lololololololololololol what ever bye><> .<

quote from the movie "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" for you

-"I don't know what the f$%k you just said little kid, but you special man. You reached out...and you touched a brotha's heart!"

-What were you trying to say? :embarrassed:

quote from the movie "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" for you

-"I don't know what the f$%k you just said little kid, but you special man. You reached out...and you touched a brotha's heart!"

-What were you trying to say? :embarrassed: :confused:

Originally posted by Randy
hi im bored im going to right ok gt2 is cool i have 6.000.000 i have 89 cars and but i never have time to do the licenes ok but i need them i have b linces the car suck i thought it was fast graturismo legue they suck i had a alph rome i won all the races 40 piont yeah :lol: ok they suck so i won a gtone i bot one from toyota i turbo it it has 786hp the fasts i gone is 286 man then i sipned out :lol: ok 560 man was :confused:  but i dont have a gameshark :sigh:  what kind of cars do you have. well bye guy i hope you relpy man im tired :cheeburga: bye now lololololololololololol what ever bye><> .<

WHAT THE F*C*?????????????????
Lay off the drugs litle kid.

i feel its my duty to renew this one so we can laugh at it over and over.
i just wanted to say that i got 100000 dols and bought nissan lol they suck didnt he think sotoo. lol man this typing. but alright then if thats the xcase. i should to get it kn:)ow where. i also got the rward . please tell me anyth8ing you can with it. this is getting lengthy. lol afnlksdfioo
oafjadsf must not stay up 72 hours straight again. i like apples, they are pretty. and game like ot crazy like that is truth.

286 kph is good, but the magic number has to be 400 kph. I got it a few times on GT1 with a Mitsubishi GTO. In that game it could achieve 928bhp.
For licences, you just need to be on a roll. Try a test every time you play. When I was on top form, I got from B licence to International B test 7. The next day I didn't have a chance at this level of driving.

Haha I know, was just searching the old GT2 Threads. Compared to the GT6 threads its completely different. Less complaining is one of many differences.

According to Gamespot (their review)
GT3>GT4>GT1>GT2>GT5>GT6

Gamespot (Metacritic)
GT1>GT3>GT2>GT4>GT5>GT6

Gamespot (Users)
GT4>GT3>GT2>GT5>GT1>GT6

According to IGN (their review)
GT2=GT3>GT1=GT4>GT5>GT6

IGN (Users)
GT2=GT4>GT1=GT3>GT5>GT6

compiling (awarding 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0, average a tie)
GT3 = 20
GT4 = 18
GT2 = 17
GT1 = 14
GT5 = 6
GT6 = 0

which to me says, GT3 is probably the best, with GT4 and GT2 nearly as great, although they're so close and there's so much disagreement it's more of a toss-up and according to personal preferences, and GT1 just a tad behind (first attempt always has kinks, right? still groundbreaking.) GT5 is almost not worth playing if you still have GT4, and GT6 is enough to turn people to The Dark Side, erm, Forza. I personally agree with IGN that GT2 is the best.

GT3 has a problem with a score at its time.
Because it was such a BIG jump in graphics between GT2 and GT3 everybody got blinded by its glare and forgot all about gameplay. Me too until i actually played it.
It is just GT2 with PS2 graphics no RMs and much smaller car and track count.

My:
GT2 > GT1 = GT4 > others are bad. Meaning they could've done a much better job at the time of the release.

That's exactly what I always thought... if I ever get bored with GT2 as my racing sim of choice, I'd get a PS2 and play GT4 next.

Back