Monkey in Trial mountain

Does anybody know what I am talking about when I heard that there is a monkey put into the background somewhere in Trial Mountain. I remember reading about this like a year ago but could never find him. Whenever I race on Trial Mountain I always try to look for him as I am racing. Now I am just dying to see him. If anybody has any clue about what I am talking about, please post.

P.S. I might be thinking of something completely different. If I am, I'm not crazy. :lol:

Yes.

Sitting Monkey: Trial Mountain I; Take the right after T1 and stop. The monkey is sitting in a branch jutting out across the road from left to right. The monkey cannot be seen in the rear view if you pass it.

Walking Monkey: Trial Mountain II; Same place, other side.

I don't care about looking for monkeys in GT3, but here is a related picture :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit
Here was a fake picture of a monkey / George Bush, but it vanished.
I guess it has been :
1) reported to moderators
2) found offending or whatever.
3) censored.
which I can understand. :dopey:

What I don't understand is why a member called himself 'Net Nazi' and hasn't been banned.

There are three monkeys in GT3. One can be found in the rally course Smokey Mountain Rally. He's in a tree with no leaves near the big white brick wall that ends just before the tunnel. The monkeys represent the three producers of GT3.

The bust silhouettes of the same three producers can be found in the top part of the Coliseum in the Rome racing course.

Originally posted by ceiling_fan
There is also an orange NSX is tokyo 246 on the straightaway. And there is an ASIMO robot there too.

Can give give directions on where that is at?

I'll take some pictures tonight then...

g.money... :D I've received seven complaints, one "is that you" and only one person (other than daan) recognise him :D

Beethoven stole his music from Cockneys!

Famine
I'll take some pictures tonight then...

g.money... :D I've received seven complaints, one "is that you" and only one person (other than daan) recognise him :D

Beethoven stole his music from Cockneys!

I went to see him a few weeks ago, and don't think I've ever laughed so hard or so long. Truly a funny, funny man

pic of the monkey would be good, I don't even have a copy of GT3 since I moved house, it got lost in transit - as did my main memory card :ouch: - and I can't be bothered starting 3 again, so I'll just wait for 4 now

Here we go:

GT3Trivia.jpg

Back