• 14 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
I was looking at all the race things on the track, and they seem to be very permanent.  Do they leave the rumble strips just sitting around curbs in the city?

Here's another question - do they open up the track and move the barriers for regular traffic when the F1 cars aren't using it?

This real street racing is awesome; much better than a purpose-built ractrack.

They leave some curbs permanently but they take away most of the armco barriers because it would obstruct traffic and peoples houses. I wish it could obstruct mine.

Yeah, I'd love that.  Have you been to Monaco before, Phil?

Yeah, me too.  Those yachts in the harbor were insane!  I thought I had seen some pretty big boats in the Caribbean, but they're dinghys compared to the ones in Monaco.

Yeah it makes you sick doesn't it. Jenson Button had his new £1.2m yacht parked up and he only just turned 21. They were showing the yachts before the race yesterday and they were massive and then they turned the camera to Bill Gates yaecht and it was double the size to everyone elses.

Bill Gates was there?  I didn't know he was an F1 fan.  :)

Kind of like a contest to one-up each other involving small floating fortunes.

Bill Gates may be there for the investment potential. I believe only football (not the American kind) is higher in ratings.

I don't know if he was there but I expect like most rich people with these massive boats, he rents it out for most of the year.

Man...that's big.

I know a guy around here who's got an extremely large house boat that is 2 stories tall.  I've been inside of it and it is incredible.  He's got a fireplace and everything!  Too bad it's stuck in a lake.  :)

Here we go...

fetch.dll

Back