Monthly 200 km Gr.3 race - Back soon!

I figured N24 would be fun, even if we only do like a 2 lap race or a few heats, just a little hangout track time. This is up to everyone else. If no one is going to be able to make it, no big deal. I just really enjoy our monthly races, even if I am bringing up the back of the pack more often than not lol

How does everyone feel about N24? 8 laps should put it at the correct race distance. Maybe do like 6 laps if we have less than 10 people?

I'll keep the times the same as usual. I'll check on here before the race starts, if someone is going to be a few minutes late we can hang out and wait. Also, due to the length of the track, I'll leave practice and quali as the same period just to keep everything simple.

For anyone interested, I've got a lobby started now. Due to the length of the track, I've got it set for fastest first so treat it as practice/qualifying. I also left cones and driving markers on. Room ID is 0475-4196-8859-0452

For anyone interested, I've got a lobby started now. Due to the length of the track, I've got it set for fastest first so treat it as practice/qualifying. I also left cones and driving markers on. Room ID is 0475-4196-8859-0452

I had a death in the family Friday and couldn't make it Saturday. Sorry for not letting you know sooner.

I had a death in the family Friday and couldn't make it Saturday. Sorry for not letting you know sooner.
Sorry to hear it man. That is a higher priority than an online race. Hope all is ok for you.

I'm not getting alerts...but the thread is in my watch list........sorry I missed this.

Keep your chin up mate. @Rinsky We're here when you need to race or vent a bit.
^this

That's strange. Doesn't really happen to me unless I don't look at the thread for a couple of alerts.

Hey everyone! I have had a lot on my plate lately, and been away from GT Sport for a pretty long time. I will be back when I sort things out, and get my motivation back. I have no plans of shutting down the series, but I won't be able to host a race tomorrow, as I'm visiting family. I'm sorry if I let any of you down :cheers::gtpflag:

No worries man. Family comes first. Is there a plan for a race at a different time this month or plan for July?

Back