• 12 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
OK, guys, who's going to get some points at this race?

Watch out for the two Williams. Michelin have a new compound tyre for this weekend and in testing last week, they were fastest at the test sessions in France and Italy so they will be quick. Of course you can't look further than the McLarens and Ferraris. The Ferraris are quicker in qualifying trim and in the race they have been let down by fuel consumption allowing the McLarens to get ahead at the pit stops but Ferrari have a more efficient engine for the weekend. But I think the Williams pair especially Ralf Schumacher will be the ones to beat.

It would be great to see Montoya win this one.  It sounds like this would be the race for him to do it, too.

He will be up there if he has a trouble free day tommorrow. The only races where he has had no problems on the first day, Brazil and Austria, he has led the race.

Hmmm...that's interesting, I didn't know that, but it's true.  I'm glad a race will come on at a reasonable time over here for once.  I haven't been able to watch a race with both eyes open since Brazil.

No, it probably won't be, because I usually get to see them qualify but the race is a lot earlier.  Do they start all F1 races at the same (local) time of day?

Oh, well that's pretty good.  I always thought they started earlier.

Yes, he ran an excellent race.  A lot of fun to watch, too!

Back