More Wet-Weather Tracks Are Coming to Gran Turismo Sport

My heart tells me that Gt Sport will be shaping up to be more amazing than ever and that Senpai Kaz really does listen to us fans. GT Sport is a amazing foundation to build on. Can’t wait. I just pray and pray that the nostalgic and classic tracks return in next gen glory oh please Senpai Please!!!

Last edited:
I would also like real night, nothing to get dark, I want stars and nebulas -_-
Dude! This is a racing game and you want to go stargazing? If you’ve got enough time to look at the stars you’re not going fast enough. Most nebulas look like a fuzzy dot to the naked eye anyway.

Last edited:
I think the rain feature is very important.

It will separate adults from children.

I love running in the rain. It requires a lot of concentration. This is great.

Now before the rain, I really wanted was the basic and original circuit pack of the GT franchise, which is:

Grand Valley Speedway
Autunm Ring
High Speed Ring
Trial Mountain
Deep forest
Special Stage Route 5
Special Stage Route 11

After, bring us the GT2 and GT4 package:

Red Rock Valley
Apricot Hill
Midfield Raceway
El Captain

From original circuits, I wanted exactly the same ones that are in Forza 7. By the way, Forza 7 has a perfect cast of real circuits.

Like I said, it's a given that weather was coming to the game.

Am I the only one here who thinks wet weather on Willows Springs would be the tits?

Yes, you are

Also, given that Willow Springs is located in one of the most arid locations on the planet, it would also be quite ironic.

Yes, rain will be really nice, but we need far more race tracks, please Kaz.
The amount of people that was play over the last couple of days tells me
that Gt Sport are doing something right at the moment .

Agree with most people on here, we need more tracks before we get weather.

I love the game but it’s getting a bit old when we always race on the same tracks on sport mode.

I don’t race on ovals and stay away from Tokyo expressway because it’s carnage online, this leaves a few tracks that i have lapped to death!

Please PD just Spa, Monza, Le Mans And Silverstone and I’ll be happy for months to come :)

Firstly give us Spa, Silverstone, Fuji then worry about rain Kaz.

I'll add on top of that Monza, Sonoma, Laguna Seca, Tsukuba and Twin Ring Motegi, but there are more... Many more...

And they should really work on the dynamic day/night cycle... I've read somewhere that GTS does all real time, there aren't any things baked. But they sticked to single time because of consistency...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back