Morrowind - help

• Thread starter ethanol
  • 3 comments
Alright, I think I saw that a couple of people were playin' Morrowind here, so I could use the help.

I've got a quest given to me by the leader of the Fighters Guild (I don't remember her name) where I have to go to the Caldera Mines... Now, one of the guards tells ya to tour west of Caldera, go over the mountains and you'll see the mines.

Ack - I can't find 'em. hehehe - I toured around for a few hours yesterday and I can't find the lousy things.

Anyone have any better directions than that?

Originally posted by ethanol
Alright, I think I saw that a couple of people were playin' Morrowind here, so I could use the help.

I've got a quest given to me by the leader of the Fighters Guild (I don't remember her name) where I have to go to the Caldera Mines... Now, one of the guards tells ya to tour west of Caldera, go over the mountains and you'll see the mines.

Ack - I can't find 'em. hehehe - I toured around for a few hours yesterday and I can't find the lousy things.

Anyone have any better directions than that?

www.gamefaqs.com is the best directions I can give you ;) They have very poor looking, yet heavily populated forums, and faq pages that have no rival on the internet. :)

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

www.gamefaqs.com is the best directions I can give you ;) They have very poor looking, yet heavily populated forums, and faq pages that have no rival on the internet. :)
:)

Thanks... Ya, gamefaqs.com is one of "favorites". I spend WAY too much time there... They've got a decent "walkthrough" for the theives guild, but not a heck of alot else - in terms of help for individual quests.

Latest Posts

Back