Most enjoyable cars to drive in GT Sport

• Thread starter Sander 001
  • 180 comments
For me the most enjoyable lately has been the NSX GT3. It has great grip for both corner entry and exit, it needs no aids. Steering response is superb. The only thing is that it can snap oversteer coming off the brakes into slow corners so you need to ease off the brake a little gently and blend into throttle; it’s very satisfying! I play with ABS Weak, don’t know if that matters.

I’ve been tapering off of GT Sport but discovering the NSX has me coming back. You feel like you can can push the car and not drive in constant fear of losing it like many other cars! I don’t know if the NSX has always been like this or it’s from a recent update. I just wish it were faster in a straight line(or maybe I’m just not good enough!:guilty:)

What else cars are fun to drive:cheers:

That's a tough one for me as I have 3 cars fighting for that title. This is in order the ones I drive the most

1 Ferrari F40
2. Lamborghini Diablo
3. McLaren F1
4. Audi R8
5. Porsche 911

All 3 drive incredible in GTS on Sport Soft Tires.

Last edited:
My top 3 would be

1: Alfa 4c Launch Edition
2: Porsche 911 Rs
3: McLaren F1
and of course my absolute favorite the 458 Gt3
In general almost all MR Cars the list could be easily much longer

I forgot about the Porsche because its also a great car. My list could also be much larger. So hard to pick just one.

Yeah try it in every car but fov just doest feel right so go back to bumper cam which i have used in every previous gt
Ah ok, Well just the opposite here. Since Cockpit View was introduced to Gt I never switched back. Haven’t even tried, seriously. I play every Racing Game if available in Cockpit View. Best immersion for me. But I think it’s just an adaptation thing. Each to his own, just play it like you enjoy it most no matter what View :)

Ah ok, Well just the opposite here. Since Cockpit View was introduced to Gt I never switched back. Haven’t even tried, seriously. I play every Racing Game if available in Cockpit View. Best immersion for me. But I think it’s just an adaptation thing. Each to his own, just play it like you enjoy it most no matter what View :)
Yeah I play other games in cockpit view but most cars in gt just dont feel right which is why I like the F1

Probably be the only one saying this but my favorite car to drive was the LC500. When everybody was talking about KTM at the oval I was doing the 10 lap Maggiore race with no HUD. Just driving not knowing what position or lap after I had lost count was thrilling. Plus love seeing it in replays.

I try to drive some of everything now though so I don't take it out as regular

This most recent update has made every car so fun to drive for me. I feel like they have really nailed the tire model now. Driving the FD3S RX-7 absolutely feels like driving the real thing. Even driving the slowest FF cars in the game is quite fun for me.

I absolutely love all the Gr.4 and Gr.3 cars as much as everyone else, but even the non-racing cars are great to drive now. The road car variants of the Gr.3 cars are wonderful as well.

As others have mentioned I only drive cockpit view since it was introduced. The thing that GT Sport does better than any other sim is immersion. I find myself often sitting through entire replays because of how good they look. There are so many shots in a GT Sport replay that look incredibly real.

My go to car is Porsche 911 RSR in Gr.3
For GR.4 I drive mostly Aston Martin Vantage
For Gr1 I use mostly the Bugatti VGT for any track with a lot of corners. It is hard in Gr 1 as you often get swamped by the Porsche Hybrid and the likes on the start, but then when they wipe out in the corners you can advance....

Note: This is only for online racing, no time trials

Last edited:
Das Schupra bro. Seriously I'll never get tired of either biting down corners in that heavy Supra as it guns out of a corner or whipping an 86 around one in a slide. I hope PD implement competitive drifting soon with this FIA thing about to drop.

The Ferrari F40 is an absolute hoot to drive. So to is the GT by Citroen Group 4 car.

My top 3 in order has to be Vantage Gr4, Mercedes AMG GT Gr3 and the NSX Gr3. It's just a shame the Merc' blows the NSX into the weeds or I would use it so much more!

Top 3 for me are these:

1- Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
2- Ferrari F40
3- Toyota Supra

The V12 GT3 is a real gem, it has great handling and a awesome engine sound(when you're not driving in one of the ovals), it's not the best in the class but that doesn't stop me from winning with it.

The F40 is in a realm of it's own, takes greats amount of skill to tame it, the engine sound is just perfect, the interior is a perfect representation of it, which invites you to drive it on the cockpit view.

And at last, the Supra has always been a childhood favorite of mine since Gran Turismo 1, my brother used to race me with his Skyline GTR R33 and I would take the Supra, ever since then it was always a fast, but rather subdued car that feels just right to drive; Tune it and it can give you over 900 horses once fully tuned, turning it into a goddamn trackday monster once you figure out the best suspension settings for it.

Or just turn it into a drift missile like I did, works great for that as well!

Last edited:
Most of the road cars. I know the race cars brake better, corner faster etc. but they just aren't as engaging as say, a 74 Countach on the verge of a drift. As someone who's driven something as direct as the original mini's IRL, I find modern cars faster but boring to drive unless you start going into the realms of going to jail type speeds.

N category- McLaren 650S Coupe (I absolutely adore this car, love how it pivots)
Gr 1- Porsche 919 Hybrid ( I love the acceleration. You can take a corner as slow as you want because your will be back to speed in no time)
Gr3- Porsche 911 RSR (my bread and butter, and i love how it floats through corners when you hit them perfectly)
Gr 4 - tie between the Italia 458 and the WRX (i just love how they feel to drive)

a lot of love here

I've been spending a lot of time with the KTM on my grind to level 50. This car is a dream on Blue Bay. It's fast,easy to drive and makes a lot of cash and XP. My biggest problem is losing focus because the car is so easy to drive. My race time is anywhere from 11:50 to a much more comfortable 12:20, with a win and clean race bonus almost guaranteed (must stay focused a little bit).
I know a lot of people dislike/hate the KTM but I sure don't understand why. Many posts by others have been made on the importance and how to properly set this car up.

Latest Posts

Back