Most fun STOCK car on the Nordschleife?

• Thread starter Thomasss95
  • 43 comments
RUF Yellowbird is one in my opinion :) and the Mercedes Bens SL 55 from the new car dealership.

yellowbird is fun! but super frustrating when trying to make her act right!

I like the Toyota FT-86 Concept '09

edit: I'm a silly person who can't read sometimes.

BMW M5 '08 - great car, fantastic handling and perfect speed.... Not too fast, not to slow.... Think my best time on the Nordschleiffe in that car is around 7.18 - I find my self doing time trials in that car constantly.... Also the Audi R8 5.2 is fun to drive at the ring...

Slip on some comfort tyres
turn off the driver aids
... and ...
you open up alot of fun in the more - modest cars.

Just had a dash in a Datsun 240Z (Nissan Fairlady 240ZG) on Comfort Mediums at Suzuka East... Great fun just trying to get the car smooth and balanced to get the most speed out of it.

Of course - you try a TVR Speed 12

"Fitting wheels to a thunderstorm"

A FR-S/GT86/BRZ on comfort mediums.
I'm probably 110% biased, but I drive it everyday I can on the Nurb and I don't get bored. (And won't)

Z4M I find is just a riot stock around the Nurb. The sound of that sweet sweet banshee wail of the S54 inline 6 being wrung out to redline is just etched in my brain.

Any sporty Honda, though my favourite is the Premium S2000. It's extremely fun especially when you have a G27 wheel. :D

Z4M I find is just a riot stock around the Nurb. The sound of that sweet sweet banshee wail of the S54 inline 6 being wrung out to redline is just etched in my brain.

^This.

The Corvette ZR1. It's a hand full, it will try to kill you 7 times per minute but when you finally nail it I can't stop smiling!

And when i'm not in the mood to get killed the 430 Scuderia

Back