Most overpriced items in video games?

Sonygamer455

Forum dweller
Premium
United States
The US of A
So I am sure we have seen a lot of different items in video games over the years that you can buy in game with whatever currency it uses. While they can come in various prices, I am sure we have all seen something before that we thought was priced too high for what it was and ultimately not worth the cost it was asking for. Well here is where you can post about it! :)

When I say "items", it can be anything in game. Cars, weapons, parts, whatever you can think of, if you think it's priced too high, post about it!

VBR

Woke Dissident in Exile...
Premium
England
London
Logitech wheels at launch. I think the G29 was £299 in the UK, & that was without a shifter. Whereas, the G27 which came with a shifter was selling for around £150-ish at the same time. Same story with the new true force wheel, way overpriced. There's never enough innovation or actual change in the products themselves to warrant charging such a price.

Sonygamer455

Forum dweller
Premium
United States
The US of A
VBR
Logitech wheels at launch. I think the G29 was £299 in the UK, & that was without a shifter. Whereas, the G27 which came with a shifter was selling for around £150-ish at the same time. Same story with the new true force wheel, way overpriced. There's never enough innovation or actual change in the products themselves to warrant charging such a price.
Thats a bit beyond the scope of this thread. This one is about overpriced things in videos games, things like the Lamborghini Muira in GT5 for example.