Most races finished without a win

100 races, 4 poles, 5 wins. But 2 of those wins I don't really count because my DR took a massive hit recently so it was easy to win in a DR D and C.

I was 5 in 30 or so then no wins for next 140 races... now 6 in 180ish always matched up with at least one s rank driver2-5seconds faster.. usually half of the field i race with every night

Im a low b driver about 16-18000 pts

My only goal is to not be last at this point. I've just accepted I can't put enough time into practicing, and I'm not talented enough to win just off that. I'm happy that I can usually get in top 8, and I rarely spin off now :)

I've only won once in like 50 races, and that was in a one make with the 2000GT and I'm almost certain I got lucky lol. It's fine though, I still have a lot of fun racing though and that's the only real reason I'm there.

Did GR1 dragon trail last night. I started 4th also was leading most of the race until I did a gross underestimation thinking my tyres will last until i was losing time and settled for Third position.

My first win I was aiming for only to gain a defeat. Life is cruel :(

I actually won my first Sport Mode race. I thought wow that was easy, haha. Just 43 wins in the last 482 races. Also have more 2nd place finishes than wins. :banghead: Wins are nice, but I get just as much enjoyment having good, clean battles for position regardless of where I'm running.

I won my first race in GT Sport tonight. It was at Horse Thief Mile. I love that track!

The last time I won, was the very last race, of the very last GT6 room I ran. On the very last night of GT6. That was at Bathurst. God I miss GT6.
I do three tracks a night and three races at each track, so according to my track list it took me 105 races to get a win.

lol shamless

Last edited:
Well if there 20 cars in a race you kinda have a 1/20 chance to win because the matchmaking is really a hit a miss for you. Someone must be the 1st guy in the matched race and someone must be the last guy.

Well if there 20 cars in a race you kinda have a 1/20 chance to win because the matchmaking is really a hit a miss for you. Someone must be the 1st guy in the matched race and someone must be the last guy.

It's not that simple though, as it is massively dependant on how much effort you put into qualifying and therefore starting position...

Latest Posts

Back