• Grand touring car garage 1970 mustang trans cammer
  • Audi TT-S touring car '02
  • Audi A4 touring car '04
  • Lamborghini nomad diablo '00
  • Any 1960's - early 1970's Japanese car
  • Ford gt spec ll race car '04
  • Cizeta V16t '94
  • Lister storm race car '00

I'm pleasantly surprised with the XJ13, brilliant and beautiful car that can drive like an angry Stig on drugs.

Personally-A lot of the Kei cars are surprisingly great at handling and smaller circuits. My nominations are the Midget II and the Copen/OFC-1.

One other car I thought drove well was that Schwimmwagen. Pathetic top end, but handles exceptionally well, even on Sports tires.

Mitsubishi Eclipse, I have a tuned version that kept up with a 458 driven by bigs50s (I think that's their name) around the Nurburgring. Great beater 👍

Surprisingly in stock form on comfort softs, the Nissan Primera is good fun to drive, delivers a good amount of grip from slippy tyres.

A couple of cars i like to use to keep the rs and rx500s at bay are the tvr cerbera sp6, chevvy camaro z06 69, mg tf160, rx8 concept 1(absolute animal) and the mazda roadster rs nb 98. All about the 450 - 550pp range and are very effective online weapons

Always get good things said about how competitive they are and how there always overlooked

Spoon CR-Z
CR-Z Touring Car. I tuned it like the GT300 CR-Z.

That MG TF160 is a sleeper. I used that in GT5 to menace online races. Sounded good as well. Looks good in GT6.

My favorite car in the game WAS the A110. I have this since day 1.
PKa5yLT.jpg

I love the Europa '72 as well. I'm not a Ferrari man, but that Dino. 474pp/270hp/908kg= awesome fun. I bought a few Dinos for the paint chips initially and sold all of them. So, I bought two to make a replica and the other stock(I also bought a Mach I and 365GTB). I'm hooked.

Now, my 15th Anniv. A110 has a better instrument panel and a nicer sound through the exhaust. At 518pp/233hp/640kg I thought it was the best for a lightweight classic ride in the Historic Racing Car Cup. The Europa holds its own as well. The new king, though, is the Dino.

The A110 has better braking(I dont use ABS for any of my classics). The Dino rear brakes are not as stable braking from high speeds( when using racing brakes). I find the stock brakes have a better "virtual" progression when applying brakes. Whether I finish first or not, it's become my weapon of choice on any circuit.
6ozOecd.jpg

Last edited:
i would say most standard cars are underrated. my best tunes are always standards lol

but that honda s800 exhaust video tho!!!! it sounds amazing!

This one. Fully tuned, and it's so damn fast, you can't even react to the acceleration!
1100kg 1000hp. 1140Nm torque. (It also got Nitrous, so expect around 1300-1400hp) and massive downforce!

View attachment 281785
How does a car that weighs 1100kg with 1400 hp become underrated? With those specs don't you expect exceptional performance?

How does a car that weighs 1100kg with 1400 hp become underrated? With those specs don't you expect exceptional performance?
It's inderrated, because ihave never seen it in open lobbies.

It also can have a more "normal" power

The '79 Civic. Try 142hp(no turbo)/720kg/RH/stock transmission/twin plate clutch/LSD. Handles like it's on rails. I finished 5th a coouple times in the Historic Race Car events at Monaco and Apricot. Silveratone is another story :D

Opel Speedster Turbo. Seems to go into the "Nobody Cares" pile but it is my favourite car. It drives very different and is very fun once you are able to master it. It also looks very cool, IMO.

I've never seen anyone (Except myself) use the TRD sports Celica.

@Alutec How is it versus a stock DC5 Integra?

I use it. :P

It's a fun car to drive, but once you start adding more power, the DC5 and FD civic start to pull away. I remember trying to do the 500pp FF Time Trial, at Bathurst, i think it was 2:23.xx for the celica(i think it only goes up to 497pp), against 2:21.xx for the civic.

In stock form, here is the results of the Time Trial Mountain Board, done by GT_Alex74:

151 Honda Integra Type-R DC5 '04 01:42,759
165 Toyota Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) 01:43,501

I don't think the Shigeno 86 is a common or well regarded choice, but I think it's a fun drive.

KTM X-Bow R

Or is it? It's a good match with Deep Forest anyway. Having loads of fun using the entire width of the track with this car. It's definitely among my favourites.

Back