Motor Sports Land times

• Thread starter vette_7t9
  • 6 comments
OK i know this thread done before, but cant find it cuz the serch thing won't work.

Here i did this at 6 am in morning:

CRX - 36.698
Race Mod
Fully prepped for road racing minus racing muffler cuz i like stock sound
195bhp

STOCK Mustang GT - 37.882
ok, i added some power up to 259 to match the 'real' stock numbers, but otherwise is stock. And remember it has a live rear axle.

22B - 36.836
STOCK. Surprised it got beaten by the civic....

EVO VI - 35.857
STOCK. wow damn............this car handles VERY amazingly and can be tossed in corners and grips like mad......im betting its faster than a skyline thru the turns. THe handling feels so much more positive than anything i have driven, even 22B.

SO that goes to show that STi vs. EVO, EVO wins this one. But i still like 22B cuz its an impreza!!!

Normally I'd direct you to this forum, but it never seems to get that much action. :indiff:

I think my best time is somewhere in the 35 - 40 second range with my drifted-out 240SX. I got some good slide in that thing too. :D

MSL is the only track on which the Renault Clio 16v (not the Sport) can really show its stuff, I don't have a time recorded yet, tho.

Last edited:
Ok i got bored again. So i dialed in some new times.

TOM'S Supra - 36.756
STOCK 309hp suspension factory modded

98 SVT Cobra - 37.273
STOCK 302hp with solid rear axle

NSX Type S Zero - 37.490
STOCK 285(?) hp

Corvette ZR1 - 37.105
STOCK 405hp. Very hard to control that monster torque and prevent the car from losing traction. Im sure running super softs will help hehe.

Sunny GTI-R - 38.904
STOCK 276hp. Very sluggish acceleration...i expected better.

Skyline GTR R34 - 35.741
Stock 276hp. Fast, even beat the EVO.

GT40 - 34.139
STOCK 335(?) hp. VERY FAST. This thing is a beast!!! Now holds my fastest lap time.

RUF CTR 2 - 34.697
Well... wanted to see if porsche refinement can beat the GT40, but it couldnt.

Next time maybe i'll try taming a 427 Cobra or putting some rally cars thru the course.

Back