MotorCity Online

• Thread starter SmokeAlot
  • 11 comments
Anyone played the beta yet?

I'm still waiting on my cd to get delivered.. and I guess I'll have to wait untill monday now :(

I've talked to a few people and they say it's @#%ing awesome.. but the more reviews the better :)

I think this game was originally called NFS:motor city. It was supposed to come out at least a year ago. I guess they revamped it, adding decent online play which none of the NFS' really had. (The had it, but I stress the word decent.)

Yea, that was the original title.. which was around the time I bought nfsmco.com too.. :\
They've got about 15,000 beta testers going at it now, so they're planning on having one heck of a lot of online racers going at one time.. which would be SOO sweet :)

Sweet, got my beta cd yesterday.. not a bad game..

Can't really do a review on it yet since it's still beta.. like the menu's etc are extreme laggy (not just for me).. and the car graphics are still a little messy.. but it's still fun..

Originally posted by SmokeAlot
Sweet, got my beta cd yesterday.. not a bad game..

Can't really do a review on it yet since it's still beta.. like the menu's etc are extreme laggy (not just for me).. and the car graphics are still a little messy.. but it's still fun..

What are your system specs? (if you don't mind me asking, it's not like I'm asking to barrow your underware) :D

Originally posted by SmokeAlot

What's that supposed to mean? :odd:

Meaning that- admittedly, everone here either secretly, or overtly thinks that he could give every other member a good spankin' Since GT3 isn't an option, this game could give all of us a good opportunity to race against one another.:)

It would certainly be interesting. The AI is so predictable that some warm bodies to race against (especially you guys) would be quite entertaining.

:cheers:ing still

Originally posted by Pako

What are your system specs? (if you don't mind me asking, it's not like I'm asking to barrow your underware) :D
Athlon 600, 256MB ram, GF2 GTS 32MB, SB Live!, and all the rest is crap.. :(
Well actually the cpu is crap as well.. :(

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

Meaning that- admittedly, everone here either secretly, or overtly thinks that he could give every other member a good spankin' Since GT3 isn't an option, this game could give all of us a good opportunity to race against one another.:)
So very true!

I personally haven't raced against anyone yet.. I'm still in the process of getting used to the tracks/upgrading my car.. don't think I'm quite ready to race for pink slips yet :)

Back