Motul Autech GTR on Tokyo track

• Thread starter bladecerco
  • 61 comments

Use the "embedded" link at YouTube.com and then in the "Go Advanced" option here at GTPlanet, click on the YouTube icon so you can embed videos directly in your posts.

Thanks for shooting the video!

Thank you very much. Love the cockpit view. Damn now I really regret that they delayed the JPN - Release *sigh*

Sound is again totally off, maybe some distorted R4 of totally another car but I like the way it bounces of the wall at colission in that curve before main straight. This looks far more real than ever.

Thanks for sharing the video!!...

Shame you had your brakes slightly pressed for about half the lap,couldn't get a real feel for the speed of this car unfortunately...

As for the sound : people,this whas recorded with a small camera(with a build in microphone)in a big hall with lots of other sounds around...i realy don't think you can get an acurrate idea of how this car's sound really is...not untill you /we have the game at home and played on a decent sound system...!!!!!

spy.

Thanks for sharing the video!!...

Shame you had your brakes slightly pressed for about half the lap,couldn't get a real feel for the speed of this car unfortunately...

As for the sound : people,this whas recorded with a small camera(with a build in microphone)in a big hall with lots of other sounds around...i realy don't think you can get an acurrate idea of how this car's sound really is...not untill you /we have the game at home and played on a decent sound system...!!!!!

spy.

Sound... yes, it's a crap quality video, but, you CAN concentrate in the car sound, just watching rev display and pay attention to what is the noise of that car you are watching. For me it's not difficult, and I bet that is the Celica sound used in GTHD.

Just happen to observe you were trying to power over-steer near the end there, but you had left traction control to 5. Thanks for the vid never-the-less.👍

I won't even attempt to make a judgement on the sound given backround noise and chatter going on. Can you tell us a little more about how the car felt, force feedback etc.?

Last edited:
Is the shifting animation crap or what!? And what's with the sound!? :scared:

Yes... it is. I think it's toooooo slow. But I don't want to comment that. I'm full of **** for today. GOWIII lies and now GT5 whenever it comes... 2010 is not starting good 👎

Can't really hear the car in that GT5 video due to the amount of background noise.

This is what it sounds like in real life.

Is the shifting animation crap or what!? And what's with the sound!? :scared:

animation itself looks good, could be sped up a bit though, and there's a little clipping issue. Nothing serious right?

Thanks for sharing the video, nice to see the interior and the sequential gearbox, I dont think there was a car in GT5p or any of the previous videos that showed this before 👍

It shouldnt be sped up, it should be on the wheel.
Im a bit confused now, because every Super GT on board video i found, shows shift paddles:

But the car in GT is a '10 model and the videos above are from '09, maybe they changed that.

Ohhh you are right, thanks! 👍
I confused the "'10" behind the the "CES" in the video title with the year from the car.

Last edited:
Back